LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll tell you who i didnt spot yesterday, all you no goers for the Top of the Trop meet in AC!

Damn john why didnt you txt me i didnt have work this whole weekend. :mad: That would have been the perfect excuce to get my 2nd gopro out of the box.

and last night a 08-09 Spec be on 46 in totowa. I pulled up right next to you as we were passing Sonic.

08-09 dark grey LGT on the blvd in Kennilworth today near the park. Had all the goodies..lowered, exhaust, grill..

Looked great!

That had to be Tony's DGM LGT.

That was me :icon_bigg

I believe that makes 2 sightings, by a fellow LegacyGT.com member, in 4 years....

Silver 4gen debadged tinted windows and tails at readers digest waiting for the light around 5 pm.

Didn't see anything else. I was 6 cars back...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I didn't realize there was a separate section for the tri-state area. Here's a repost:

A couple weeks back I spotted a Blue '05(<< I think) GT with tinted taillights and gold rims on 80 East near Parsippany, NJ and a couple months ago we saw a very nice red Legacy GT w/ a lot of mods going onto the GSP from 80 East. (My bf was driving in his 05 LGT and waved at the guy & he waved back)

Either one of these guys on the forum?

Spotted 2 4gens yesterday. On the Saw Mill N/B in Kisco - Did you have an aftermarket exhaust? I didn't get a good look or hear, you blew by me too quick. I was on my Harley getting off at Kisco Ave

The second one was in the S/B shoulder of the Garden State by 157 around 8pm - Broken down? - on your phone. I would have stopped, but I was going N/B in an ambulance.