LegacyGT.com

Legacy 2.5i Sport, plus new Nav packages

WraithAkaMrak

From Cars101:

Legacy 2.5i Sport

The new 2.5i Sport CVT model fits between the Premium CVT and Limited CVT. No manual is available. Includes power moonroof, All Weather Package, Fog lights with chrome trim, Alloy pedal covers, 18" high luster silver alloys and carbon fiber design dash trim (from the discontinued 2012 Legacy GT) and striated black cloth with silver stitching.

Late 2012 availability. Model code DAE, MSRP $25,265 ($25,565 PZEV). $2000 over Premium CVT, $1400 less than Limited (CVT standard).

Tires: "225/45R18 91v all season"

Available in Crysal Black, Satin White, Graphite Gray, Ice Silver, Twilight Blue, Venetian Red. (Not in Deep Indigo or Caramel Bronze.) So if you were locking for Black on Black cloth, you've now got an option.

New Navigation

2 new Navigation packages that include Aha radio/internet integration system available early 2013.
It's a new nav package that's available on 2.5i Limited and 3.6R Limited models, with or without EyeSight, price TBA. Not sure on the differences, but it says "Aha integrates your phone playlists online radio etc with the factory stereo."

Outback getting similar option (in Aha Nav, Aha Nav + EyeSight, Aha Nav + Moonroof + Special Appearance packages).

Archived