LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey I have the # 452 .. 06 spec b Dallas tx .. :):)

Was that you today on the North Dallas Tollway around 10:00? I followed another 06 spec. B for a couple miles. That was actually the first time out in the wild I saw another one while driving mine.

If it was at 10 pm yeah that was me.. I was going home .. I didn't see u tho . What color is urs? I went down to Houston for new years and my friends call me and told me if I was still in Dallas cause they saw a spec b exactly like mine by some apts on 121 and spring creek . They thought it was me but I was in Houston so that proly was u . Lol

If it was at 10 pm yeah that was me.. I was going home .. I didn't see u tho . What color is urs? I went down to Houston for new years and my friends call me and told me if I was still in Dallas cause they saw a spec b exactly like mine by some apts on 121 and spring creek . They thought it was me but I was in Houston so that proly was u . Lol

10 am. We ran side by side for a bit south of Loop 12 and waved at one another. Mine is the 06 Subaru spec. B silver. It's a little lower, tinted, smoked tail lights, different front scoop, foglights replaced with brake ducting.

-Clif

http://homepage.mac.com/maclif/specb.JPG

Car number 125 just wore a deer. Deer minus one. Subie - right headlight, hood, air box both fenders, radiator, core support, inner fender. It's fixable. Ouch tho.

Moral of the story Subaru+60mph+deer= a good quick way to kill deer, and Remove headlights.

10 am. We ran side by side for a bit south of Loop 12 and waved at one another. Mine is the 06 Subaru spec. B silver. It's a little lower, tinted, smoked tail lights, different front scoop, foglights replaced with brake

No it wast me then.. I guess there's an other spec b around here in dallas .. We should meet up sometime man .

Ok, I started a thread in the Gen 4 column, and got a lot of irrelevant comments. If any other 2006 spec owners know of, or are interesting in trying to acquire a collectors edition style certificate from SOA... I'm working on it, but...

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/spec-b-certified-letter-178177.html

If theres no such thing, maybe we can get SOA create one...

06 spec's... UNITE!