LegacyGT.com

FREDERICKSBURG, VA and surrounding areas

chimaira4deth

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone!!!! On Sunday 24th there is a subaru meet in Tyson's corner! I want to cruise up there with more then one car! Last time my buddy Chris in a white 2012 Sti sedan went with maybe you guys have seen him in the Fredericksburg area lets all meet at the target on 610. From there we can cruise up to the meet its about 30 mins. Anyone down?

• 2 weeks later...
There is a car show Saturday the 2nd in Woodbridge at the Prince William athletic center, anyone going?

missed it...

been replacing parts left and right on my ride.

just maintenance shizz for upcoming stage II, so ive just been takin it easy.

still down for whatever

I feel your pain. Only time I have to work on the car is the occasional free weekend. Ended up replacing the coil, cleaning engine bay, painting rusty parts, fixing interior trim and buying headers this weekend. Just wish the weather would warm up a bit so I can continue painting the body :/

Hey is anybody able to or interested in going to help support the proposed Dominion Raceway on the 20th? I'll be going and wouldn't mind getting some others to come as well. It will be at 6:30pm at the Spotsylvania Courthouse. More info can be found on their Facebook page.

• 2 months later...

Hey, reviving this thread. Everyone subscribe to this thread.

I updated first post as designated meet spot

By all means we can go other places.

Post here for proposed meets.

I usually go out every Friday or Saturday at robs to kick it. So you'll see me

• 4 weeks later...

Archived