LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dark gray GT wagon with quad tip exhaust spotted this afternoon in Woodridge at Village Greens golf course. I was there for my company's golf outing.

I was surprised as I almost never see any GTs around here let alone a modded wagon :lol:

Dark gray GT wagon with quad tip exhaust spotted this afternoon in Woodridge at Village Greens golf course. I was there for my company's golf outing.

I was surprised as I almost never see any GTs around here let alone a modded wagon :lol:

I'm in Woodridge everyday at all hours of the day. 75th St., Woodward Ave., Lemont Rd. (I live right off Lemont Rd just before the Lemont bridge). You may or may not have seen me around in either my 08 QSM spec.B with exhaust and tints or black lifted Jeep Wrangler with a loud obnoxious exhaust (only at WOT though).

Though you are right, LGTs seem non-existent in these parts of town...

I'm in Woodridge everyday at all hours of the day. 75th St., Woodward Ave., Lemont Rd. (I live right off Lemont Rd just before the Lemont bridge). You may or may not have seen me around in either my 08 QSM spec.B with exhaust and tints or black lifted Jeep Wrangler with a loud obnoxious exhaust (only at WOT though).

Though you are right, LGTs seem non-existent in these parts of town...

I live in Woodridge right off of 53 just south of 75th.

I may possibly have seen your Jeep around but I don't recall seeing the Legacy. I'm pretty sure I would remember if I did as I have always liked the LGT since the '05 model. I came close to buying a '05 GT Limited wagon when they came out, but it was a little over my budget.

Dont feel bad. I just drove from my home in the Upper Peninsula, through lower michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, Tennessee. Then back through Kentucky, the other side of Ohio, and back home. Saw one black Lgt South of Ann Arbor, MI on Friday heading north on 23. That was it. Oh and a Baja XT somewere in BFE OHIO south of Columbus on 33.

Not me then...darn. I'm really having trouble spotting LGTs around here. Last one I saw was before I got my car. I remember it was a dark grey (i think?) Gen 4 on 94 W around Foster exit.

I see them from time to time, but lots more LG's then LGT's.

I usually see LGT's when I am in my RX7 and RX7's when I am in the LGT.....:spin:

• 2 weeks later...
I know this person isn't on here but I was at a engagement enounter this weekend and there was a black LGT there. And believe it or now the owner was a Girl. She said she loved her car and she was a suby driver for life now.