LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

That's mine.

06. DBA 4000XS front rotors, Enkei RP F1 rims with Bridgestone RE 01 R (great tires) SIRIUS not XM (even though they merged we still don't like them YET) Cobb stage 2: Cobb up dp mid and Y pipes. waiting on backordered AVO mufflers. It was CVS parking lot; if you see it there again stop back in the pharmacy dept. I sometimes work there. my daughter who has my old 05 LGT wagon wants me to tell you it is La Salle University in Philly and everyone watch for the tandem lgt wagons driving down to philly tomorrow, down 95. Her car is Atlantic blue.

Jib

edit

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

starting Monday ill be driving from woodbury (outside waterbury) to Hamden every monday wednesday friday until christmas so keep an eye out for an 06 Spec.B with this dude driving

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/fiidgett2/100_4528.jpg

Very stock and recent recent darker color Legact GT sedan at Kensington (NH) Park on Sunday early evening.

I was surprised my 2.5 year old pointed to the hood(scoop) and asked "is that moma's car?"

O6 Spec B spotted on 95 Northbound, right before Waterford, CT. Looked stock, no rear spoiler and stock rims. Yesterday.

hey eblues, im going to try and put together some fall meets in the waterbury area. had another guy in middletown voice interest ill keep you posted when we figure something out... your in middletown now right?