zzztech13

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Today must be subaru day or something. I saw, within the space of a half hour I saw 4 legacy and 2 sti. A grp lgt then a bsm 2.5i, then a dgm spec be. All on 83 north. Two sti right behind another on 59 going east. Finally I saw gus a few minutes ago, I honked.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm at autoX all the time, blue miata with the black and red sunrise fender, super beat up.

I saw you at Miler Park today. Sorry I didn't stop by; I went to see a friend race and just before I got there, he blew a gasket from his turbo and pulled out of the races, so I didn't have any time to break away and walk through the paddocks by myself-- I just sat and shot the breeze with him.

I had my LGT on the frontage road, parked right over the stream

• 1 month later...
Yesterday saw a legacy non-gt in mequon. It was red and looked lifted compared to mine being lowered. I got closer to it and an elderly gentleman and his wife were driving along and it said OUTBACK on the back with factory looking badges but looked identical to a regular legacy. did they make a outback sedan that looks like a legacy? or did he just lift it and put different badge on?

Yesterday saw a legacy non-gt in mequon. It was red and looked lifted compared to mine being lowered. I got closer to it and an elderly gentleman and his wife were driving along and it said OUTBACK on the back with factory looking badges but looked identical to a regular legacy. did they make a outback sedan that looks like a legacy? or did he just lift it and put different badge on?

You'll probably see me a lot. I live in Cedarburg and work in Mequon.

So many of yall around the Mequon area (myself included). We should all have a meet some time. Maybe grab a bite to eat. Highland House? Waynes drive in? All Subarus welcome of course.

Highland House is nice and convenient as it's right off 43 for anyone not in Ozaukee County to join us. Although I believe on Tuesday nights they have a mini car show in their parking lot (taking over for Brew City Bar and Grill). As it happens, this upcoming Tuesday, March September 4th is Asian/Japanese night. (Un)officially let's have a get-together planned for then. Is anyone opposed to that?

Highland House is nice and convenient as it's right off 43 for anyone not in Ozaukee County to join us. Although I believe on Tuesday nights they have a mini car show in their parking lot (taking over for Brew City Bar and Grill). As it happens, this upcoming Tuesday, March September 4th is Asian/Japanese night. (Un)officially let's have a get-together planned for then. Is anyone opposed to that?

I would be down for that. Id like to meet some lgt owners.

I've seen you a few times.