LegacyGT.com

GrimmSpeed 08+ WRX/LGT Top Mount Intercooler - Any Interest?

I already have quite a few customers who have contacted me about retunes once this unit comes out. Should keep me busy ;)

Dave

I'm one on the fence, willing to give up my fmic for this if it yields benefit on my hybrid 20g

StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of heat soak, where do you guys buy that gold reflective tape?

Pegasus Auto Racing part number 1838 $31.49 per sqft. that's from the 2013 catalog I have here at my desk.

www.PegasusAutoRacing.com

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

including you? I might have a GS TMIC to install, too, by the time I come in for the FPCM rewire.

HINT HINT there's a great Vendor right there ^

eh... he's alright ;):lol: ... i might not own this vehicle any more if it weren't for his work!

I tried, but I am locked out of my nasioc account awaiting a password reset, which for whatever reason is taking forever. Grimmspeed, if you are reading this could you create a list here at LegacyGT.com as well? :)

Thanks,

Eric

I tried, but I am locked out of my nasioc account awaiting a password reset, which for whatever reason is taking forever. Grimmspeed, if you are reading this could you create a list here at LegacyGT.com as well? :)

Thanks,

Eric

It's not really time sensitive. The limit for this GB is unlimited and it closes on January 2nd. So plenty of time to get your account reset.

I am really curious what their data will show when they release it next week.

Edited by Rhitter

Wait for a year for it to come out....comes out one week after I total my car:spin:

Really sorry to hear that, man!

I tell you what - if your car's replacement can use one of these intercoolers, I'll honor the group buy price for you anytime. Just shoot me an email (mbeenen@grimmspeed.com) and remind me.

Matt Beenen

Engineering

I tell you what - if your car's replacement can use one of these intercoolers, I'll honor the group buy price for you anytime. Just shoot me an email (mbeenen@grimmspeed.com) and remind me.

Matt Beenen

Engineering

How's that for customer service. Big THUMB UP

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Matt Beenen

Engineering

This type of customer service is why I had pretty much every Grimmspeed part they make for a Legacy on my car. I'll keep it in mind, and thank you again!

Payment sent Matt - thanks a ton for pursuing this and getting it to market. Know that it's been a huge undertaking amidst everything else that's been going on.

On a side note, wish I had caught up with the GS LWCP GB when you were offering it. Went ahead and ordered it with the GS TMIC. New year's Christmas present.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -