LegacyGT.com

Now you won't hear ME say this is a bad idea, but what's probably going to happen is that people will tell you that the stock intake is your best option. I'm actually curious if it will actually net a 7 HP gain.....

If you DO end up installing it, I'd be curious to find out

Now you won't hear ME say this is a bad idea, but what's probably going to happen is that people will tell you that the stock intake is your best option. I'm actually curious if it will actually net a 7 HP gain.....

If you DO end up installing it, I'd be curious to find out

ill let you know.. seems like a good quality product... its hard to believe that stock intake would draw in colder air then a pipe located outside of the engine bay but im a newbie when it comes to this anyway...

The stock intake also draws air in from outside the engine bay. It pulls from right above the radiator.

i see what u mean.. i took a look at my car and it does seem to pull air right from the grill from the outside.. but it seems with the piping it would flow much better... sound right?? idk ill let u guys know im going to keep the stock as well after i remove it.

For all the NA intake system mod.

Only one I can physically felt is Throttle body spacer.

For intake, I suggest you keep the stock torque box (one in front of Throttle body)

This will hold your low end torque.

And then custom made CAI to connect to torque box.

For the cone filter, remember not go too big. Otherwise you will lose low end torque again .

This setup is by far the most balanced (keep low end torque and smooth on high speed)

Archived