LegacyGT.com

Couple things for Sale.

Kemosavi

Yakima roof rack that used to be on Mr. Cakes car plus a couple stickers. In good condition. Comes with one bike holder. I think $275 is fair but I am open to offers.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/macdarwin/Roscoes%20and%20Legacy%20Meet%202011/DSC_3683.jpg

I also have a (Shephard Fairey) Obey Fuji Fixed gear bike. 56CM.

Barely ridden. I am a big dude and I don't need to be a on a fixie. I bought it mainly to sit on the rack and look pretty for meets and shows. I paid over $900 for it. This one is a feeler as I see the prices going up on them. Seeing as this company just sold a new one for $1200. I should have done more research on prices before I put my craigslist add up. lol

Someone else wrote this writeup on his Bike for sale. He is trying to get

$1050

Extremely rare Fuji Obey from 2008. One of only 300 made. The wheelset alone is selling on ebay for $600. It features a lugged double butted cro-moly steel frame and lugged threaded fork. Crankset Custom Miche Primato, 144bcd 48T Bottom bracket Miche Pedals Wellgo Track pedals w/ custom gold anodized cage, steel toe clip, & Leather Double Toe Strap Cog 18T Fixed Track Chain KMC Z410, gold Wheelset Formula Hubs w/ Alex Crostini Rims & black stainless spokes w/ gold nipples Tires Continental UltraSport 700x23c Tubes Kenda presta tubes Headset First Gold Anodized threaded Handlebar Custom Fuji Gold Anodized Track bar Stem Custom Fuji Gold Anodized quill style stem Saddle Brooks Swift Leather w/ Cro-Moly rails Seat post Custom Fuji gold anodized It is in beautiful condition with everything original on it. It has been ridden lightly, although there are a few very light scuffs on the Brooks saddle from loading it into my Mazda hatch. Looking for $1050.00 or best offer. Cost over $1300 new. You won't buy another one, and being the first factory custom of the fixed gear movement, the value will only appreciate.

http://hypebeast.com/image/2007/12/fuji-obey-fixed-gear.jpg

http://www.80spurple.com/shop/product/104081/62/obey-fixed-gear-bike-by-fuji-56mm

That's a pretty clean looking fixie! If my bike addiction wasn't as bad as my car addiction I'd go for it but needless to say, another bike I need not. :lol: That Fuji is a rare piece though and looks flawless, don't let it go for less than 1k! GLWS!

Is the bike rack still available? I might be interested as I just got into triathlons...

How does it connect to the car? And have you noticed any problems with it scratching or damaging the car where it connects? Let me know, thanks!

Is the XB a Firebolt or Lightning? How many miles? Year? (I recall 2004 being year 1) Any extras or issues? Other than the exhaust stud you are getting fixed?

Might want as a donor. Could ride until I have time to chop it up.

Could trade labor for bike. Cash is short.

Mike it is a Lightning. With the 1203 CC Motor. No other known issues. It was my daily commuter for awhile. Only put 91 octane in it. Headers are wrapped. Has a K & N drop in filter. Has a Corbin seat. Also have the original. Has bar end mirrors and nicer turn signals and I have the originals for both those also. It also has a stealth muffler that is basically a modified stock muffler. Sounds beastly. I will fix that little issue and drive it down to your shop.

I would sell to you for $3000. Or say like $3300 worth of labor.

Oh the bike has 13000 miles something around there. Let me go put the key in it and ill text you.

We could get a lot of work done on the corrado for that.

Or stage 3 on the Legacy.

I am kind of leaning on stage 3 because the corrado is gonna be a project.

But I know that would mean you would have to source parts that cost money which is tight.

Let me know what you are feeling.

Bike is yours though. I will start cleaning her up.

Been looking for a smaller daily bike for a while. I am not big enough to want to try and muscle around a larger bike. I like old skool bobbers. The XB would fit me fine for now and the assembly could be hacked into a bobber pretty easy (new frame).

With having to commute again, a bike makes a ton of sense when I dont have to carry anything.

Plus, I just miss riding. Period. Hanging with my old race mechanics every day again, and them all having bikes makes me miss it even more.

I have no problem trading labor. Hopefully money gets a little better over the next few months. Everything i have right now is going into the business.

Don't you have stage 3 components lying around. Just need fueling big turbo and front mount. And tune.

We could maybe do the cage and body and paint on corrado. And making it run tip top.

And I can find wheels and suspension stuff for it.

I will do either on it.

Also there is a company selling Buell bobber conversions.

http://www.bitterendchoppers.com/SportyFrames.html

Fack, now you got to get me started. I did not need to see that, LOL.

I have some parts stored up. But they are for my own cars. I have 2 that are still not running because they have already been raped to get customers cars back together.

Thats part of the problem. I dont even have the parts to put my own cars back together anymore. With the business now, I dont have the cash flow to actually replace my parts when they get installed on someone elses car. I dont even have a drive shaft in my SpecB anymore. No brakes either. Wagon has no suspension. Oh, and I have to move both cars to a different county this month. Going to be interesting.

Cage we build, I just buy steel (actually have a lot of 4130 in stock). Body work we do in house. Paint we can do in house, but for a true show car we will send it out, or rent a booth. Done plenty of $5k paint jobs before. But there is a difference between a $5k paint job and a $10k paint job. You understand. But we can work something out.

Been going over the Corrado and doing some internet research. Besides just "running better" and getting rid of the horrible blower noise (due to the fact that it is plumbed with the blower pushing through the TB instead of pulling) what is your end goal?

Something that is dailyable. Drives nice. Has a good amount of power. That can maybe be tracked some. And go to shows and meets. Doesn't have to win best in show but can be clean and fast.

With the modifications on it, it should be pushing close to 200 whp. And around 230-240 torque. Should be fun when it runs right. I mean it only weighs 2700 pounds. Prolly like 2500 if I do a carbon fiber hood :p

Ok. So we can start by cleaning up the engine bay and working on that battery relocation to pipe the blower properly. Then we need to see about the tranny and a tune (looking into that now). I mean it runs, but you really dont want to have it wailing like that for ever. Gonna get pulled over and towed. If it was just clean and ran good it would be nice.

The cosmetics are just that. It can be anything you want in the end.

You want to lay frame? JD's specialty. Bagged and body dropped? Chopped top too? You want to pick up road dots too?

Seriously. We are bagging and 4 linking my mini truck now. Giving up on the static drop and going full air ride. JD has specialized in air ride set ups for years. If I mention bagging the VW he will have that thing torn apart in no time.

I forgot, his truck was not out front when you guys came by. it was around the block. It is a Chevy S10 that lays frame. Full tube frame chassis, 4" body drop. IIRC he has an 8 switch set up in there. 4 linked and everything. Rides very nice even hammered.

I can work an air bag set up in for the trade. I have many of the parts for that in stock already.

JD wants to bag an LGT using coil over style bags and a compression/rebound adjustable shock. He has been measuring cars for weeks. He is actively looking for a wagon for himself and then the frame laying begins.

Here are some videos. To show the difference between silencer and no silencer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWP69NX8ls]YouTube - Corrado G60 with Lysholm Conversion and Silencer[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWP69NX8ls]YouTube - Corrado G60 with Lysholm Conversion and Silencer[/ame]

Oh, I know what it should sound like, LOL. My Nissan Frontier was supercharged and was plumbed properly.

I think we have a much better idea now. Have a few small questions that we can answer as we go. We just want to make the bay look super clean, so we want to hide some stuff.

Found plenty of pix of the set up and we are sure we can reproduce it. Got Shamar started researching tuning it via the chip.

Archived