LegacyGT.com

2 Legacys at VT

VTsullyman

I spotted 2 Legacys in the same parking lot as me at Va Tech today. Both for 2.5i one was silver and the other was ABP. Both seemed to be well taken care of and both were limited. VTGT we need to get those guys and some other scooby guys and do a mini meet an photo event.

:dm: 2007 DGM LGT :dm:

:icon_twis 2003 Suzuki SV650S :icon_twis

Yeah, i've seen 2 lgts. One is silver with a wing and the other is black. The silver one had a dealer tag on the back and the black one was debadged (I think).

I would like to have a mini meet but its kinda depressing when i see people around campus with 2.5i's its usually girls who do not like cars (theres parents probably bought them because they are safe)

We should still try and get some photo's even if its just our cars!

GO HOKIES beat BC

p.s. josh hyman is an idiot

At least the Hokies haven't embarrassed themselves by losing to East Carolina!

I'm not Hokie fan (nor a die hard UVA fan, but have family ties to UVA), but damn!

I think a AAAA high school team could take the Hoos this year.

Go Dukes!

Sulleyman....ever sell the Camaro?

My LGT is getting where I want it....almost.

Todd

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Yeah the Camaro is sold. It was a sad day but i got the GT to help fill the void. I am oonly driving like 15 miles a week so i think i will wait untill summer for any upgrades. Next time yu are around let me know. I think my butt dyno should give you a better idea HA HA.

Dunno quite where VA tech is but I'm in the Portsmouth area, I have a regal blue GT (05) with the stock spoiler and various minor mods. (more on order currently) Anyway, ya'll wanna hook up do a photo shoot, or just chill, hit me up. Either PM me, or text message me at 6198513663 and tell me you're off this website. If you guys want to work on your cars too I'm an engineer so I'm all about getting dirty.

well from portsmouth, take 264 W to 64-W to 81-S to the vicinity of Blacksburg/Radford.

About 4-5 hours of driving at semi-legal speeds for most.

Depending on route it could take 6 or more.

So a casual meet is probably out.

Definitely take planning.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Richmond.

Met up with sulleyman in Harrisonburg while in the valley visiting my parents.

They live in a sleepy town named Raphine.

Most travellers just remember White's Truck Stop signs though.

Yup and Highlanders car was pretty sick before when he took me for a spin so i bet its pretty sick now. Yeah i think comming to Blacksburg might be far for everyone but maybe we can find a middle place and meet there go camping or something. I am open over thanksgiving and most of winter break (dec 15 t0 jan 15). I would like to see if we could get some of the guys from the leesburg area too. We need to get the north and south together and you boys from the east.

Highlander what else have you done?

LW crank pulley.

DIY pseudo-Ram air mod to grill.

fixed the UP leak I've had for a long time (including when you were riding)

Stg 2-93 oct v1.16

- going TDC eTune soon, EL headers, new TMIC, LW wheels, sways, and either springs or coilovers.

That should hold me until the new turbo.

Archived