LegacyGT.com

I have in my posession, a 2010 Legacy.

So my car has been at the dealer for the last week getting a suspension issue diagnosed and fixed. I went by today to see the Tech when the Service Mgr. came out and said we needed to trade cars (we get a free loaner car when our car is being serviced).

Anyway, today they got a few 2010 Legacys for loaners and I have one. it is gold with taupe and had 9 miles on it.

Overall, it's OK...like a Camry. It has the CVT tranny which I have yet to use...I just drove it home and parked it...will get a chance to really drive it on Friday.:)

Rehab is for quitters.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you drive it home without using the gearbox ?

Leave it in neutral and push ?

:lol:

Maybe it's all downhill so he could just roll down home :lol:

I thought they can't keep them on the lot, yet they are giving them for loaners? :confused:

I thought they can't keep them on the lot, yet they are giving them for loaners? :confused:

Why not? Marketing value! They may see it as an opportunity to let as many persons as possible test drive the car.

453747.png

So you've got a brand new Leggy loaner? You need to do some Arabian drifts...and some off roading...maybe hit a couple sweet jumps. Then come back and tell us how it handles. Then you can light the AM/FM radio on fire (CKY2K reference).

Don't be hating on cars that look like Camrys.

Those are fighting words around here.

there is a difference.

he said it's like a camry.

looks like a camry = okay. drives like a camry = we have a problem here.

i like the wolf in sheep's clothing aspect of our cars.

the 2010 that he has is a sheep in a slightly different sheep's clothing.

(noting that he has a nonturbo CVT variant)

car for sale. PM me!

The does not look very interesting...Again, it drives OK. The color is ugly. Just very different from the older Legacys...it almost seems too big. If they come out with hte LGT, it seems like it would be too big to throw around...
Rehab is for quitters.

To bad they didn't give you one of these, http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/fusion/models/

Just saw a silver Fusion Sport in the parking lot here at work. Yea, it's 5AM, I had to walk over and take a closer look. IMO very sharp looking car.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Don't be hating on cars that look like Camrys.

Those are fighting words around here.

The point with the Subaru's is that they shall be anonymous but to the people who know their cars they shall be easy to recognize.

Who cares if the cops or parking attendants writes Camry... It may be a reason to fight the tickets in best case.

453747.png

The does not look very interesting...Again, it drives OK. The color is ugly. Just very different from the older Legacys...it almost seems too big. If they come out with hte LGT, it seems like it would be too big to throw around...

Pictures please!

(I know it is the same color that the 09 comes in, but who doesn't want more pics in different colors!?)

Archived