LegacyGT.com

It's Official: Exeter Subaru 2006 NE Dragway

NHLEG

It's official, Exeter Subaru's Customer Appreciation Day will be held on June 18, fathers day, at the New England Dragway. I was just down there for some service and spoke to David (the owner) for a while. Yes, it is still only December 2005, but I want people to mark this day on their calendar early. We need a BIG presence this year as there were maybe 4-5 of us last year (me, firedawgs, dv8ingvector, doogdog...did I forget anybody?). There could easily be 15+ of us there based on this list: NHLEG, firedawgs, scans007, Dsfa, wrx2blackGT, Bu11dogg2, SUPERBU, horknfbr, Smoker324, USMCSabaru, Pedestrain, BLACKonBLACK Limited, dv8ingvector, stephybiglips, redfly17, smkscrn, legacy_y_tu, ...more???

Mark the date as this is the best event to take some runs (beat WRX's and STi's), see Subies and hopefully win stuff in raffles. Normal track days are "hurry up and wait" Mustang fest. This event is NO waiting "take as many runs as your clutch/transmission can take" Subie fest :D .

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why don't they do it in April like last year? That is the perfect weather for our turbos.

I doesn't look good for me in June. It looks to be that my Air Guard is going to the "sandbox" for 120 days starting in May.

It was Fathers Day last year as well. Sorry you won't be around as it's a little more fun to play at a race track than a sandbox. Oh yeah, were you at Exeter Subaru buying parts the other day? When I was in there today, they said somebody with a modified regal blue LGT wagon was in there buying a bunch of parts. I forgot your sister lives up here and you make trips up here quite often.

Who wants to take care of my car?

I'll take it out for a little spin every couple of weeks for you, ya know, just so it doesn't sit too long and flat spot the tires and things like that :icon_wink .

It's official, Exeter Subaru's Customer Appreciation Day will be held on June 18, fathers day, at the New England Dragway. I was just down there for some service and spoke to David (the owner) for a while. Yes, it is still only December 2005, but I want people to mark this day on their calendar early. We need a BIG presence this year as there were maybe 4-5 of us last year (me, firedawgs, dv8ingvector, doogdog...did I forget anybody?). There could easily be 15+ of us there based on this list: NHLEG, firedawgs, scans007, Dsfa, wrx2blackGT, Bu11dogg2, SUPERBU, horknfbr, Smoker324, USMCSabaru, Pedestrain, BLACKonBLACK Limited, dv8ingvector, stephybiglips, redfly17, smkscrn, legacy_y_tu, ...more???

Mark the date as this is the best event to take some runs (beat WRX's and STi's), see Subies and hopefully win stuff in raffles. Normal track days are "hurry up and wait" Mustang fest. This event is NO waiting "take as many runs as your clutch/transmission can take" Subie fest :D .

i was there last year... but that was before i had a OBXT. that was when i had my silver legacy se.

Yes it ia a LONG way away so I'll bump this when needed.

And no, ANYBODY w/ a Subie can go. David and the gang there LOVE Subies, especially modded ones. I plan on letting him take mine for a pass or 2 next year especially if and when I finally get my Protune done. Nothing like getting on the owners good side :icon_bigg .

What do stock Legacy turbos do a quarter mile in?

Father's Day doesn't usually cut it if you're a father....

Off the top of my head the fastest stock I can remember was in the high 13's., with the majority of guys running 14's. You gonna go:icon_ques

Edit: check out this link for more info: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21501

• 2 weeks later...
There could easily be 15+ of us there based on this list: NHLEG, firedawgs, scans007, Dsfa, wrx2blackGT, Bu11dogg2, SUPERBU, horknfbr, Smoker324, USMCSabaru, Pedestrain, BLACKonBLACK Limited, dv8ingvector, stephybiglips, redfly17, smkscrn, legacy_y_tu, ...more???

Wow, guess I don't rate :icon_sad:

Count me in!! are the wives gonna make hot dogs and hamburgers again?

maybe this time they wont close the track down right before my first run!

thanks for the heads up NHLEG, dont forget the Homer doll!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 2 months later...
No doubt in my mind that I will be there.

NHLEG,

any winter mods? you were running low 13's last fall. Im interested to see if you can break into the 12's!!!!

Thanks for the pat-on-the-back, but I was only upper 13's last Fall. I'll be Protuned by June. Just about to order my TMIC from peter when he returns from vacation, SPT/Bosal from Exeter Subaru on Monday (just got another Subie $100 for $500 total - just waiting for myrat to do a test fit on a wagon this weekend) and will head down to XXTuning on April 29 for my Protune. Don't think I can break 13 though.

Archived