LegacyGT.com

I mod F I then I run into problems

Well where to start I have just purchased a 07 spec B and here we go modified and there's always an issue. I have EL header Invidia DP and some straight piped exhaust. Had it tuned and all that running Danny. Just starting popin CEL codes. My first code P0171 vaccum boost leak fixed. Now P0031. Oxygen sensor. I swear as soon as you replace that factory BS with aftermarket parts no matter what or how expensive your transportation is you will always run into something acting up. Any ways is my Oxgyen sensor fried? It looks to be good wires and everything looking good.

Always happens that way. Once you mod it's a never ending game. Give up now. lol

As far as O2's go I'd highly recomend going with a factory sensor. It really can be a hit or miss in the afermarket world especially when they are half the price. I've seen customers come in claiming they replaced it twice and still getting a code. After pulling the code and reading the data they still needed a sensor. Put one in and no more issues. With that said you can get lucky and get good cheap sensors as well. You just never know if they are good or how long they will last.

I have replaced both my O2 sensors in the wagon in Aug 2011.

Runs great with the new ones.

I know one of them came from Car Quest Auto Parts. $80.00, I called from work in the morning, said they would have one by noon time. Other places wanted as much as $200 + and up to 3 weeks to get one.

Call around.

To be honest I can't remember where the other sensor came from it's been to long.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

No both sensors will have different codes, front is bank 1 rear is bank 2.

The ECU will relearn after being reset. Drive the car...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived