LegacyGT.com

Suspension FAQ Discussion thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Epic copy and paste skills! Sticky! Also delete the old ones now that its all in 1

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

HAHA!

I've already contacted a mod to sticky this and delete the others. Zeus is right, everything is getting cluttered up there. It should all be in one thread.

I think this one, turbo, and MPG should stay up there. The turbo one is way too big to be added into another thread...and I have even more additions to add to it lol. MPG doesn't really fit anywhere else.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
^ so just **** my aftermarket parts guide eh?

aww :(

Oh yeah that too lol.

Point proven. Too many stickies to keep up with lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
For those of you who posted a thread about something and were given this link and a smart @$$ answer, that means the answer to your question IS in this thread and you should read it all the way through.

lol win

I have read every word in this thread so far. I think my brain is going to explode. SO MUCH reading lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Lol. I would like it if you added normal engines and some frankinstain stuff to the turbo. Or zm should add it... it has been really hard to find good info.

• I Donated
Lol. I would like it if you added normal engines and some frankinstain stuff to the turbo. Or zm should add it... it has been really hard to find good info.

I actually already have all of that written. I just need to post it. I'm going to combine it with the turbo FAQ as a "Turbo swap / Engine build FAQ"

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated
how many f*cking threads do we need covering this crap.

This thread and the other one I made is an effort to delete the 6 that are up there already and condense them into two threads to get things cleaned up a little bit

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

This thread and the other one I made is an effort to delete the 6 that are up there already and condense them into two threads to get things cleaned up a little bit

Its a forum, you sill always have lazy ppl who dont search, no matter how easy you make it for them

• I Donated

The link to your orignal thread is HERE.

I'll edit the post to include it so people can find info in any replies.

Problem solved

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Rallitek has 3 bars left! They won't be making these anymore.

$159 comes with solid endlinks, bushings and the 22-25mm adjustable bar.

For the price it cannot be beat. Just letting everyone know. Was a big upgrade.

http://www.rallitek.com/RalliTEK-Rear-Anti-Sway-Bar-Kit-LegacyOutback-1996-1999/p-4370

So wait... these come with endlinks? So I dont have to buy these http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Kartboy-Front-and-Rear-Endlink-Combo-Subaru-Models-inc-2002-2007-WRX-Wagon ??

Archived