LegacyGT.com

miss my legacy gt

just wanted to say hello again. been awhile. i traded my 05 legacy gt last year for a then new 11 wrx limited (you can view my comparison on the two).

i was looking at old pics of my legacy and really miss the car. it served me well! this forum also helped me a lot about getting in to subarus.

hope you are still enjoying a great car. maybe 1 day they'll return the looks of the next generation to be like the 4th (no offense to the 5th). when i miss the comfort of the legacy i just drive my other subbie, tribeca limited.

best,

ken

this is why i wont sell mine. i know ill miss it too much. but it brand new in 05 but my mechanic is telling me to sell it before its not worth anything. just hit 100k a month ago and the problems started flowing. running great now after about $700 worth of crap to keep my girl running.

this is why i wont sell mine. i know ill miss it too much. but it brand new in 05 but my mechanic is telling me to sell it before its not worth anything. just hit 100k a month ago and the problems started flowing. running great now after about $700 worth of crap to keep my girl running.

i loved the legacy gt. my fav car of call time. but i spent a lot of money around 100k miles.

with my 11 wrx rally blue limited, i got oem hid's, bluetooth, a faster car stock, usb flash reader, new warranty, and less miles. i just felt my legacy was gonna break living in a driving city like houston. i couldn't afford the money to dish out if my car had to be repaired again.

more power to those that kept their cars. :)

You spent a lot of money at around 100,000 miles.

I guess you missed the 6000 I just spent on my 05 wagon the past 3 months. Plus the 3000 last summer.

Come on man just suck it up...:) LOL

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

im gonna suck it up. ill run this car till it cant possibly run anymore. cant afford another car anyways with a wedding and a house coming next year. i love the car tho anyways.

You spent a lot of money at around 100,000 miles.

I guess you missed the 6000 I just spent on my 05 wagon the past 3 months. Plus the 3000 last summer.

lol, i actually did suck it up but the thing was waiting for repairs to be fixed was just as bad as the bill.

im gonna suck it up. ill run this car till it cant possibly run anymore. cant afford another car anyways with a wedding and a house coming next year. i love the car tho anyways.

good for you man. hope everything stays healthy in your car.:)

Archived