LegacyGT.com

Grille guy grill

scottybuckeye

Quick aside. These are the ones found on ebay, correct? Is it just a mesh portion of the grille that goes over the existing stock grille, not actually replacing it? i.e. you can see the stock grille behind the mesh. Thats the way it appears from many of the pictures.

Anyway back on topic, I think the aluminum grille will probably look best on a silver car or maybe white. It stands out a bit too much for my taste, I guess I'm just getting old.

I like yours alot mblock. Very different & very cool
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

thx!

Now I need to clear the lights and get HIDs lol

clear them shits already dude!!! :lol: That'll make it look totally awesome!!!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

These are the ones found on ebay, correct? Is it just a mesh portion of the grille that goes over the existing stock grille, not actually replacing it? i.e. you can see the stock grille behind the mesh. Thats the way it appears from many of the pictures.

I did my grille myself by cutting out the stock grille and placed a mesh screen behind it. You can DIY by following this link.

http://legacygt.com/forums/walkthroughs-performance-modifications/29392-filled-my-diy-grille.html

My wife's balls are delicious.

i guess it wouldnt matter if i had an OB vs LGT grill, cause im not gonna try to change my grille that i have now anyway. Cool now i know where i can get a grille that i can experiment with.

OB grill is the same price.

If you just have a stock grill I would mod that one and buy a new one as spare. What's the point of messing up a new one when you can mess up your old one... :lol:

• 1 year later...

Archived