LegacyGT.com

Nav deck for '06 Legacy GT

Soooooo just wanted to find out if you guys have any suggestions on a Navi deck w/ sirius and DVD playback for my Legacy GT. Does anyone have pictures of their setup? I miss my Navi, Sirius, and DVD playback capabilities and my old NAV deck from my previous car wont fit in the legacy. Think i'm gunna sell it so if anyone wants an Pioneer AVIC-Z2 gimme a holler and make an offer. I spent alot of $$ on this deck 4 years ago but i am flexible. Defin gunna miss it as it is IMHO one of the best decks out there and has treated me well. :eek:

Go to this thread : http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/dual-hvac-double-din-kit-113589.html?t=113589

Before I put a single din in the cubby I really missed my sat radio as well.

So this will fit my AVIC-Z2? It is pretty deep deck. Are you able to move the hazard light button to the left side? I guess in Japan its on the left side because the right side is the driver side!?!:spin:

So this will fit my AVIC-Z2? It is pretty deep deck. Are you able to move the hazard light button to the left side? I guess in Japan its on the left side because the right side is the driver side!?!:spin:

The stock head unit is massive, it should be fine

Archived