LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this site has turned into NASIOC now I see? First we flame brians for sale thread, the herra frush thread, now this.

I have reason to flame brian, I made several reasonable offers to him for that car, he's been a dick about it, and apparently I don't even get the opportunity to look at the car either.

Me too.. came pretty close to a purchase. He was real sketchy when I demanded having the engine inspected prior to purchase... a day later (one day before purchase) he jacks up the price by $2k.

First his wife has cancer, he needs to sell so she can retire.

Next, she's interviewing at Yale, and he wants a new BMW.

Then, his wife hates driving that car because it's too fast / abrupt for her.

Finally, his wife loves the car, thinks it's prettier than a Lexus, and demands he not sell it for less than $30k.

He refuses to send me pictures of the car when I do he gets all offended. He told me to ask you to vouch for him too :lol: did he have any evidence for you on his mighty stage 2 tune from precision ?

lol. Having someone vouch for him when the only relationship is having screwed them out of a sale at the last minute? I'd be happy to forward our entire correspondence to any prospective buyer and let them make their own decision.

I don't care about seeing a photo of the car... it's impossible to tell the true condition of a car from a photo. If he hadn't been so difficult to deal with I'd have driven down to see the car and have it inspected prior to purchase. I could never buy a car sight unseen, even with photos.

No, never had any documentation from Precision. Rallispec was about 15 minutes from where the BMW he wanted is, so I was going to have them thoroughly check out the engine. Hadn't considered a dyno pull but that might be worth it if it's cheap enough.

Post in his for sale thread, everyones getting their pokes at him :lol: he told me you saw the car first hand

If he told you that then he's even more full of BS than everyone in that thread is claiming. I'm not going to post there, but I did tell the other guy that mentioned being a prospective buyer about my experience.

Have you talked to him on the phone yet? You should, if just for kicks.

He's

worse

than

Shatner

:lol::lol: spotted douche bag in philly with a pretend spec b!

On the real, spotted arond 845 on 287 north in bridgewater black LGT near the 78 junction, I don't think it was mike, exhaust was pretty loud and the rims were gunmetal, lowered, tint, exhaust.

:lol::lol: spotted douche bag in philly with a pretend spec b!

On the real, spotted arond 845 on 287 north in bridgewater black LGT near the 78 junction, I don't think it was mike, exhaust was pretty loud and the rims were gunmetal, lowered, tint, exhaust.

I've seen that guy probably 3 or 4 times. Always on 287 S between exits 10 and 13ish.

spotted 2 today in Shelton. I was in my Black Outback:

1) SWP LGT sedan, wingless, tinted, mesh grill and had custom exhaust off Rt 8 Exit 12. I honked and waved.

2) Silver LGT sedan also wingless and tinted parked next to me at Subway.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.