LegacyGT.com

UEL Headers Thread

i know its a problem with all of us so why not talk about set ups, advice, the good, the bad Ect.

Personally i was looking into the Rallysport's

Ive heard about the borlas and the borla reps. wanted to know what everyones opinions were

i know its a problem with all of us so why not talk about set ups, advice, the good, the bad Ect.

Personally i was looking into the Rallysport's

Ive heard about the borlas and the borla reps. wanted to know what everyones opinions were

We have talked about this, like a real lot:lol:

Read:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/another-2-5i-uel-thread-couple-quick-questions-215340.html

• 3 weeks later...

To condense every thread into a few sentences:

Borla reps seem to be ok, but some leak.

Rallisport is expensive and makes the car sound like a chopper (IMO, see videos)

GT stock header sounds good and is reliable (ie: not leaky) but is the most work to fab.

I have the GT header and a pair of mufflers and everybody seems to like how my car sounds. GEE-OTTO has beenvery generous in making an extensive thread that I've added to about the conversion to make fit our cars. Read through the other threads and then we'll be happy to answer any additional questions you might have.

Also anyone in or near DC Metro area want to swap mid pipes? It isn't a big deal but im selling my Legacy and I figure it would be better to have a midpipe that doesn't have a spare O2 installed :lol: Not a issue really it is merely for my convenience when I want to run my UELs (plug and play) the mid pipe simply has a bung and O2 installed.

If you want the UELs to with them you can have them as well for cheap!

In the case of the OEM GT header, you delete a cat and eliminate 2 feet of piping, so theoretically that makes for better flow. I don't care though, I didn't do it for power. I just wanted to bring the car to life a little with a bit of exhaust modification.

Nope, win is win :lol:

YES! YES! best quote ever lol! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry foro the new folks I meant that the Rallisport adds the Boxer Rumble to your stock 2.5i, among us (2.5i-ers) thats a "win" like beating your sibling in a game of Connect4 or Monopoly :redface:

Adding the header is a nice improvement for the owner looking to spice up the day-to-day driving exp.

YES! YES! best quote ever lol! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry foro the new folks I meant that the Rallisport adds the Boxer Rumble to your stock 2.5i, among us (2.5i-ers) thats a "win" like beating your sibling in a game of Connect4 or Monopoly :redface:

Adding the header is a nice improvement for the owner looking to spice up the day-to-day driving exp.

:whore:

Archived