LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

Finished my tune with Dave last week and the car runs great! Great power and no knock in this hot weather. Best part of all was the customer service. Replys to my emails took no longer than 2 days (tops). This made things roll by pretty quickly, even though we hit a snag in the beginning. Ready to start this E85 tune for more power!

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wrapping up my etune with Dave, too. My car was a nightmare (to me at least) with bad parts causing boost leaks, killed my turbo in the process due to bad oiling (Dave got me an improved oil feed with filter) and then a coil failure during my tune process. Dave was always helpful and fast with revisions. He waited on my logs more than I waited on him for sure!

The car is way faster now, runs great, and I feel I got far more than I paid for.

Thanks Dave!

I really appreciate the kudos and good words. Glad to work with such a good group of customers.

Just wanted to mention, I am running a logo contest that could get you a free stage 1,stage 2 or stage 3 e-tune. Check it out and bump the thread for designs.

Thanks!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-logo-design-contest-210189.html:

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Just wanted to give another shout-out to Dave for an aweome job he's done with my tune! I just flashed what's probably the last revision for my 06 LGT, and he's really made the little BNR16G come alive! Great power, and great driveability! Dave was also really great to work with - he answered all my questions through the process, and his turn around time for each new revision was FAST. Definitely recommend going with Cryotune for an awesome e-tune!

Another happy customer here. Have finished up my tune with Dave and am very happy with the results, puts a smile on my face every time I get in the car.

The car drives with far more ease than it did before, with much more power coming on before hitting boost. In boost the power feels very strong and smooth until redline.

I'm driving the 2.0T twin scroll EJ20Y engine so a bit different from the usual around here, but all the same Dave got my engine running very nicely.

I even had a vac leak before starting which Dave helped me sort out, turned out my hose to the WG was split, and causing overboost issues, but even though my tune is boosting less the torque difference is very impressive under the curve.

Cannot recommend him enough.

Couldn't be happier that I found Dave at CryoTune Performance! Each revision impresses me more and more. Dave is helping me build the car I've always wanted to. My three year long dream is becoming reality. We are working on my E85 tune right now. The communication is unbeatable and the revisions come extremely fast and are spot on(in fact, my next one just showed up from some logs I did a couple of hours ago). I have complete faith that my car is safe to drive. My pump gas final numbers on the dyno prove you can make high horsepower, safely, with an E-Tune. I'm excited to see the E85 numbers.

If you have any reservations, put them aside. If you have any questions about my experience, feel free to PM me as well.

Edited by CapnJack

I have just started with Dave for my Wagon. He has answered all of my questions and worked with me through the time period of me getting married and honeymoon. All of my questions have been answered quickly! Just got my Rev 1 and I can already tell my drive is smoother than the Cobb OTS Stage 2 93 octane. Cannot wait to see how it finishes up! Highly recommended!

I have just started with Dave for my Wagon. He has answered all of my questions and worked with me through the time period of me getting married and honeymoon. All of my questions have been answered quickly! Just got my Rev 1 and I can already tell my drive is smoother than the Cobb OTS Stage 2 93 octane. Cannot wait to see how it finishes up! Highly recommended!

Dave is cool as hell about working with you around scheduling issues.

We will be closed August 9th-19th and all road tunes/etunes/email questions etc will be resumed on august 20th. This announcement is being made to allow people to plan around it.

All current e-tune customers will be provided safe maps to drive on during this period and NO customers will be left in a unsafe position.

Thanks for your continued support!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 3 weeks later...

And were back to business. Everyone waiting should have an email, Revision, Base map or instructional email in their box. If not please contact me.

Thanks for the business and please email with any questions.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just finished up my stage 2 tune with Dave. Definite improvement over my old ots stage 2 tune, especially up top. Dave was always quick with the revisions and very helpful answering any questions I had. Very happy with how the car turned out!

Thanks again Dave!

I contacted several tuners concerning a LGT Wagon that I bought with a blown turbo off the original older lady owner with full service records since new and clean CarFax. Heard and read everything imaginable about what to buy how to do it. In the end I went with BNR16G scored some used parts on the forums and also did some new part upgrades as well. When I finally finished the build I did TGV deletes, Catless UP and Catless/Divorced Dwn, Perrin Inlet, Cobb Post MAF, Ebay throttle body hose, K&N and modified stock airbox, OCV, plugs. Many tuners said I had to replace engine since it would be shot then had to replace injectors and fuel pump to keep from blowing up the car remember, BNR16G... I sent Dave an email telling him about the car, what I had done, plans for the future and strong desire to tune the car safe not at 110%. Several emails back and forth before I finally commited to let him tune my car. Took a crash course on LV and Open Source and got started with the tune process. First night 3 base tunes to clear CEL and get her on the road to drive. Over the next 4 weeks we got a few more revisions and got her running STRONG and SAFE. During this time got all the fine metal dust out of the oil pan, 6 oil changes in a few weeks and finally no metal. Work pulled me from the car and I went past my 30 day time frame. I sent Dave an email with logs he had requested. He DID NOT give me the run around about being past my 30 days and he finished the tune. That my friends is true customer service PERIOD. He sent me a final email saying all ways good and thanx for the opportunity to work with him. He also asked me to post comments about the tune and process if I felt the need or desire to but didn't demand or beg me to. I have now put 4000 on the car since we finished and will be happy to say Mr. Dave Bigley knows what he is doing and will give you what you want. There was some room still available on my stock fuel system w the BNR16G but he did what I asked which was tune the car to 80-85% and leave it. I can now commute and drive spirited with it and don't have to worry about something grenading on me. The car has run flawless for 3.5 months with mixed driving and doesn't miss a lick and 5EAT isn't slipping a bit. Once you get past the fact there will ALWAYS be someone faster then you, playing and modifying your car can fun and rewarding without emptying your pockets, jacking up your credit cards or force you to move back in with mom and dad. I will wrap this by saying Dave will do as you ask and do it safely. He will also give you great feedback and advice on what he sees and if you need to make adjust to your car or expectations. I'm ready to turn the wick up on her and Dave will be the one who will keep everything in check and SAFE! Sorry for the late and long overdo review. Great job Dave and will be in touch soon...

Thanks for all the good words, please keep it on topic though and let's all be respectful to each other while following all the forum rules *ie punctuation, paragraph breaks etc*

Dont want to have to have the mods come in and clean up a bunch of off topic posts, they are busy enough:)

Thanks and have a great day.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I will act my age instead of my shoe size and not personally attack you as you did me.. Since you don't personally know me Im a 41 yr old engineer married with 2 daughters.
Wasn't personal or an attack. I don't want to dilute this thread any more than I have, as I respect what Dave does for our community. While I share your sentiments regarding Dave's abilities and customer-centric focus, I was giving some feedback on what became quite difficult to read after the first line.

I still won't attack you personally, but inferring I was acting my shoe size vs. my age is personal (not that I care for your opinion). This is the internet - you need a little thicker skin, and it would do us all a huge favor if you posted your review with a little more attention to paragraph structure, grammar, and some punctuation. This will allow us all to actually benefit from the time you take to post and hear your story.

I took the liberty of using the RETURN key a few times in that review you posted, but don't have the time to rewrite it to resolve other issues.

I contacted several tuners concerning a LGT Wagon that I bought with a blown turbo off the original older lady owner with full service records since new and clean CarFax. Heard and read everything imaginable about what to buy how to do it. In the end I went with BNR16G scored some used parts on the forums and also did some new part upgrades as well. When I finally finished the build I did TGV deletes, Catless UP and Catless/Divorced Dwn, Perrin Inlet, Cobb Post MAF, Ebay throttle body hose, K&N and modified stock airbox, OCV, plugs.

Many tuners said I had to replace engine since it would be shot then had to replace injectors and fuel pump to keep from blowing up the car remember, BNR16G... I sent Dave an email telling him about the car, what I had done, plans for the future and strong desire to tune the car safe not at 110%. Several emails back and forth before I finally commited to let him tune my car.

Took a crash course on LV and Open Source and got started with the tune process. First night 3 base tunes to clear CEL and get her on the road to drive. Over the next 4 weeks we got a few more revisions and got her running STRONG and SAFE. During this time got all the fine metal dust out of the oil pan, 6 oil changes in a few weeks and finally no metal. Work pulled me from the car and I went past my 30 day time frame. I sent Dave an email with logs he had requested. He DID NOT give me the run around about being past my 30 days and he finished the tune.

That my friends is true customer service PERIOD. He sent me a final email saying all ways good and thanx for the opportunity to work with him. He also asked me to post comments about the tune and process if I felt the need or desire to but didn't demand or beg me to.

I have now put 4000 on the car since we finished and will be happy to say Mr. Dave Bigley knows what he is doing and will give you what you want. There was some room still available on my stock fuel system w the BNR16G but he did what I asked which was tune the car to 80-85% and leave it.

I can now commute and drive spirited with it and don't have to worry about something grenading on me. The car has run flawless for 3.5 months with mixed driving and doesn't miss a lick and 5EAT isn't slipping a bit. Once you get past the fact there will ALWAYS be someone faster then you, playing and modifying your car can fun and rewarding without emptying your pockets, jacking up your credit cards or force you to move back in with mom and dad.

I will wrap this by saying Dave will do as you ask and do it safely. He will also give you great feedback and advice on what he sees and if you need to make adjust to your car or expectations. I'm ready to turn the wick up on her and Dave will be the one who will keep everything in check and SAFE!

Sorry for the late and long overdo review. Great job Dave and will be in touch soon...