LegacyGT.com

varrstoen es 1.1.2

mosthated

was wondering will this sort of wheel fit the 2012 2.5 i legacy premium. i was wanting to get a nice low look with these wheels just hope i can get some good advice. th look i was going for is like the picture of the white tsx but a bit more higher and the other pic is the wheel of course. Please give me some feed back it would be greatly appreciated. The size i was looking at are 19x9.5 bolt pattern 5x100, but tire size not sure. looking for tires with good amount of rubber due to the fact i drive to work 2 hrs to and from houston.

458519311_viptl.thumb.jpg.6a763d5e77cb42aebe74ce49ff78e1b4.jpg

varsstoens.jpg.f845714d07a6eb3e833c8b4b3968a154.jpg

varsstones2.jpg.ebfcdfd53417b54cf0f836b7c3723108.jpg

• 1 month later...

That size should fit no problem on the 5th gens.

You may want to look a 235-35/19. It will be slightly streched and will allow you to clear the fenders with out to much problem.

I say go for it! It will look great! You may even want to consider a 20 inch wheel being the 5th gens are so large.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Why do you need to ask so many questions? Why do you need to sign in to this forum? Why do you need to post in this thread?

He wants the look of the Acura, just like he stated in the OP. A 19 inch wheel would work well on a 5th gen that's why.

Jump off your high horse. Some people don't need to spend 5k-6k for a set of wheels on a Subaru.

You can get some quality, non knock-offs for around 1k. Enkei, Five:AD are a great example. Where did I mention 5-6k for a set of wheels?

Any 'quality' wheel for 1k is produced the same as this varrstoen wheel is. So tell me why you bash the 'knock off?'

The OP asked about this style of wheel, more then likely because he likes the look of the wheel, but isn't willing to spend the money for the real thing.

Either way fighting on the interwebz is stupid. The OP asked if they would fit, and no one but myself answered the question. If you don't have anything positive to input move on and stop posting.

Any 'quality' wheel for 1k is produced the same as this varrstoen wheel is. So tell me why you bash the 'knock off?'

The OP asked about this style of wheel, more then likely because he likes the look of the wheel, but isn't willing to spend the money for the real thing.

Either way fighting on the interwebz is stupid. The OP asked if they would fit, and no one but myself answered the question. If you don't have anything positive to input move on and stop posting.

you're funny for thinking those shitstoen wheels are "good quality"

Enkei RPF1 vs. the shitstoens?

I'm sure it's real hard to pick...

I've seen rpf1s break on three different occasions.

I wont use them.

I like privat remembers when it comes to basket weaves. Then again, they're made by Koenig so probably not good enough for anyone on here.

well thank you all for ur feed back ill go ahead and buy these wheels, but still wondering what size 19 or 18 due to the fact i want a little more tire than rim hopefully i can find a balance between rim and tire. well the search continues. i want the smooth ride with out all the killer bumps of every pebble on the road.

well thank you all for ur feed back ill go ahead and buy these wheels, but still wondering what size 19 or 18 due to the fact i want a little more tire than rim hopefully i can find a balance between rim and tire. well the search continues. i want the smooth ride with out all the killer bumps of every pebble on the road.

Go 18's then. Iand never really liked anything bigger than 17 till the 5th gen. 18's look perfect on them.

Do they make these in 5x100 now?

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

whatever flows your boat...

paying 1k+ for heavy ass wheels that costs about 1/4 of the price to make is just plain stupid

i'm a sucker for paying 1k+ for wheels that aren't worth the price. But then again i don't see why i should pay 4k+ for a real set of BBS LM. I'm sure they're nice and all but I'll take the replica 1/4 of the price tag :spin:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived