LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread - V2

SBT

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I just sold my 4G LGT, I don't think I'll be buying another one :lol:

M235i, M3, M4, CTS-V Coupe, CTS-V Sedan (the 550hp ones :lol: ), I can keep going.

CTSV Wagon. and yes the V2s eclipse the V1 in almost every way.

And remember with a V2. Pulleys intake headers and a good tune will make near 600whp. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
So... I needed a place to come cry...:icon_cry:

I sold my car on Saturday to someone in Laurel (soo Riyaad, if you see it rolling around it's not me! :lol: ) . I know only some of you saw it in person...but I'm sad. :lol:

This is a sad sad day =( I was hoping you wouldnt be able to sell it for a year and i might be able to buy it lol

Considering I just sold my 4G LGT, I don't think I'll be buying another one :lol:

M235i, M3, M4, CTS-V Coupe, CTS-V Sedan (the 550hp ones :lol: ), I can keep going.

I dont know about bimmers...their M series seem more and more like badges and packages rather than a whole car anymore. but the M235 I just looked up...looks interesting. No Benz CLA45 AMG? I like that....

Jason was looking at Caddys he told me once...you and him would then have 3 of the same cars if you both got them lol

Thought this was comical,

stage 1 vs my current mods:

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/riyaad_ally/comparison_zps0623d7d3.jpg

350whp...Monster. Cant imagine how much more fun your car is now!

This is a sad sad day =( I was hoping you wouldnt be able to sell it for a year and i might be able to buy it lol

Sorry buddy, got the right price and couldn't say no!

I dont know about bimmers...their M series seem more and more like badges and packages rather than a whole car anymore. but the M235 I just looked up...looks interesting. No Benz CLA45 AMG? I like that....

Jason was looking at Caddys he told me once...you and him would then have 3 of the same cars if you both got them lol

Caddy is probably out of the questions. I hate the was the CLA looks. Especially the side profile. On top of that it doesn't come with a manual transmission. M235i is probably going to be high on my list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to see what 3M Crystalline looks like in person with 40 on all windows and 70 on the full front windshield, let me know and I'm sure we can schedule to meet up.

It's going to look shitty since it's not installed on a Subaru tho... :lol:

Farking ice holes, it's cold out there. After all the freezing rain over night and into yesterday morning, I could barely get my Covercraft Noah car cover off the wagon. It nearly came off in the shape of the car...and weighed about 50 lbs. Icicles hung from the bottom of the cover all the way to the ground.

I got the front-end up over the hood and then slid the whole thing backwards off the car. It was still intact, so I set it on the ground where it looked like a slammed LGT wagon...literally. Should have taken a picture. By the time I got back from PT, it was looking a lot less so.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ill just leave these here:

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/riyaad_ally/SophiaandAP037_zps413a54f6.jpg

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/riyaad_ally/SophiaandAP038_zps71b49c0f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...