LegacyGT.com

• I Donated

I'm throwing a P0141 code (o2 heater circuit downstream).

I've replaced the sensor....its reading normal via Snap On scanners data streams....

Any ideas?

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Dont feel like cluttering up the forum more than it already is so ill just ask this here:

should you expect 9% longterm fuel trim doing 70mph? was some what strange the trim changed from 8.2% to 9.0 a few times on my commute today. Also i noticed my maf was reading .67g/s after warmed up engine off. also was saying i was doing 25rpm engine off. Bad grounds? either way i need to put on kit from the group buy just havent got around to it...

• 1 year later...
So with a P0141 code it is more likely an issue with wiring than the 02 sensor itself, correct? Mine came on a little while ago after driving to work in ice and snow on a very cold night. It wasn't on when I shut the car off but twelve hours later, in the morning (ambient temps around 15 degrees) it came on. I reset the ECU the other day and the CEL didn't come on. Let the car sit for 8-10 hours overnight and it came on again the next morning with a P0141 code again.

Dont feel like cluttering up the forum more than it already is so ill just ask this here:

should you expect 9% longterm fuel trim doing 70mph? was some what strange the trim changed from 8.2% to 9.0 a few times on my commute today. Also i noticed my maf was reading .67g/s after warmed up engine off. also was saying i was doing 25rpm engine off. Bad grounds? either way i need to put on kit from the group buy just havent got around to it...

sensors are not 100% correct all the time. thier are +/- tolerance's of normaly 10-20% of "in spec". so even tho your crank is not spinning if the sensor has power to it it could say 25 rpm even tho its really 0. when the car is running a difrence of 25 rpm is basicly nothing to the computer so it should not be worried about to much. if your engines off and your reading 1500 rpm then yea id be checkin some stuff out.

and long term fuel trim is fine at 9% its just giving it a little more fuel. if it goes over 20% id start to wonder about things. over 25 or 30% (not quite sure about subarus spec for this) it should turn your CEL on. but at 9% it just mans your running slightly lean

Archived