LegacyGT.com

Below target boost cobb stage 2

Hey everyone,

So I have a 2005 LGT with a catless sti UP and invidia catted DP, running the Cobb stage 2 93 map. When I flashed stage 1 there was a noticeable increase over stock, but when I installed the DP and flashed stage 2 it felt about the same as before. I'm holding around 14.8-15.2psi consistently, 90% sure its not a boost leak issue as the pressure doesn't drop off and the AF learning at idle sits at .8%, which from my understanding is usually above 3% when there is a boost leak, and mine did sit at 3.6% when I had a leak before. I noticed cobb doesn't have a HWG version of the map for this car, and the accesstuner race software is nolonger free. Does anyone have any ideas what else could cause this issue? I'm happy to record and post some data logs if someone can give me a little instruction on how to that properly and wants to take the time to look through it.

Thanks, -Chris

That was the first thing I tried after I installed stage 2. I reloaded again now anyway just in case. Also noticed the little rubber coupling or whatever its called that goes between the intercooler and the hose to the throttlebody was pretty bent out of shape, so per what I've seen other people recommending on here I removed it. Will update on if that has helped after I drive the car. Thanks for the reply

Archived