LegacyGT.com

top of the trop run april 20th

06legsleeper

yeah tonys at like 12 i think.... roll out at 1:15... we meet at the wash in franklin mills early to wash or put the last touches on our steeds.... lol

its a good time, we just all roll down together... first one i went to i rode shotgun ( didnt have the lgt yet) there was about 40 subbies , plus we stop at the rest stop and meet more peeps coming from del, jersey, ny....

have lunch, gamble a bit then all bullshit .. its a good day out for sure

Hopefully I'll have my wheels fixed and all four mounted by then and have the brembo's and maybe some other stuff done for this.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

• 3 weeks later...
Unsure if I'm going to make it. I have parts off at the powder coater right now and not sure if I'll have them back in time for this. I'm hopping I do really wanted to go.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

I'll let you know, I dropped my brembo's off Monday the 8th so maybe i'll have them by this thursday or friday. If so it'll be close to get them put back together and mounted then bleed the system. I still need to wrap my up pipe, install my header, up pipe, and down pipe. Then change the oil and I'm good to go hopefully.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Might need a hand bleeding the brakes if they get done early enough. Car is all back together and running, just waiting on my calipers.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

My car isn't really show worthy, but I may try to make this. I'm planning to replace my timing belt and do a ton of other maintenance tomorrow (new plugs/injectors/hoses & flush all fluids) and then I've got an appointment for tint on Saturday at 11am. If everything goes smoothly I'll probably make the trip.

Archived