LegacyGT.com

Subaru Hood Protector on Garnet Red pics?

Unilat

OCDetails has me thinking about this addition for my Garnet Red sedan. It looks good on darker cars that I've seen pictures of (i.e. not very noticeable), but I've not seen it on Subaru's red. If anyone has this device on red, I'd appreciate any pictures of it!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Heyas Unilat,

Here is a pic of a Garnet Red Pearl Legacy GT Wagon that I saw on Auto Trader, has a hood protector. Doesn't look bad to me.

Hope it helps,

Martyr

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2005/6/19/179/296/1543804871.179296724.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

I liked it.... I have Regal Blue Pearl, but either I installed it incorrectly, I don't think so, but have to say it, or it is defective, but it chiped the under edge of the hood right on the ridge of the front lip. So, I took it off.

:(

I had one on my silver outback, and it is now for sale in the classifieds....and there is a picture of it on my car.

I took it off because I had an extensive clear bra put on, so now it is over kill, and I never put it back on.

Yeah, I'm not feeling it on red. It would look out of place on silver, white, even atlantic blue. Regal Blue and Black it just blends in perfectly. I doubt I would like it if it wasn't so hard to notice. However, like it or not, it is functional. I haven't had a rock chip on the hood since I got it. Well, I did get one, but there wasn't anything I could do to avoid it. It was a rock bouncing down the freeway and nothing would have blocked it.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived