LegacyGT.com

Have you seen a lot of our cars around?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am near dayton and don't see many subarus at all. I had a '07 sti and i felt like god driving around, lol. I now drive a '09 SE and rarely see any of them as well. I do see alot of newer foresters.

In New York City , 9 out of 10 Legacy sightings will be NA ----and a lot of them are wagons. Lots of WRX's though.

Since November of 06 when I bought my spec B , I have only seen two (2 !!! ) other spec B's in the tri state area. (one 06 and the other an 07 ).

Starting to see lots and lots of '10 & '11's.....almost all NA.

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

I know around here in Ohio which gets a decent amount of snow I still very rarely see many other 05-09 Legacy's. I almost feel like I'm driving a Ferrari or something just cause I hardly see others. What about where you live?

I have seen one in Columbus on OSU's campus, Black Legacy GT, and one on i70 east going towards Hillard White Legacy GT.

I have seen a couple 05's, not too many GTs, and a couple newer ones. I do see quite a few subarus around, expecially outbacks. At school one guy has a 03 outback (with an sti engine in it apperently. Lol yeah right) and an 08 outback sport and then theres a single 09 impreza and im the only legacy, and the best looking one ive seen around IMO

I see 05-09 outbacks everywhere.

x2 I see 2.5i fairly often as well. LGT are less common than Tribeca in L.A.

Strangely, every week I seem to see a Legacy BAJA... Must be someone in the neighborhood. (Also a Legacy 2.5i and a outback on my block or the next block)

I see at LEAST 4 or 5 NA's a day, and usually a gt once every other day. Wagons of both variety all the time. LOTS of wrxs and the occasional spec b. I've only seen 2 3.0 r's so far, but these cars are EVERYWHERE here. This is definitely the subaru center of the world it seems...

Many Subarus of all types here in Western CT. Newer N/A (mostly pzev) Legacies, also some very nice old ones- are very common. Older WRXs and STis, too. LGTs are less common, maybe 1 in 10 that I see. 3.0Rs are rare, with most 3.0s being Outback wagons. There are two 3.0R Outback sedans that I see on a regular basis, too.

Spec Bs and 3.0Rs are the rarest; I've only seen one 3.0R Ltd other than mine.

I'm all over the place.. and I too don't see Legacy's that often.. I see Outbacks quite a bit when I'm in Michigan and in the New England area.. but personally, I like it that way.. I like having a car that isn't in abundance.. like.. Civics and Accords

I see tons of N/A cars.

I rarely see 07-09 Outbacks, and I've only seen a handful of 07-09 Outback XT's. I've never seen another white one in person.

Of Legacys, I almost always see N/A ones, though I just saw an LGT on the highway this morning as I was coming to work.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

A lot of Subarus in Montreal, Quebec. As you would it exepct, they are fantastic winter cars. By far, majority are Outbacks, and a small percentage are Foresters or Tribecas. Really don't see too many Legacys around. Especially wagons. Also interesting to note that I don't see many used ones for sale. Testament to dependability.

Forgot to mention that there are also plenty of Imprezza's here too :)

I see a 08-09 LGT almost everyday on my drive to work. Its driven by an lady maybe around 50. Rarely do I see an LGT with any mods. Really the only time I did was when I was selling a part to a fellow member.

Tons of WRX's on long island, then your normal outbacks/ outback sports and stuff all over.

Count how many cars everyone that's posted up to this point... that's how many I see a day! :-P

Living in VT... Subaru Capital of the US (Unofficially).

I typically ignore anything unless it's the same color and type as my car... or if it's got some sort of external mod that makes it stand out more

Archived