LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

last night: ABP LGT in Boston near the common (i think...trying to remember)

this morning: red LGT going east on rt. 20 in the wayland area, just east of the intersection of 20 and 27. i gave you the point as i was driving by going west in my OBP

silver sedan with custom/black grille heading north through Holyoke on rt 5 at 610pm Friday. Male driver, dark hair in it. You were looking at the mobil station next to nicks nest as I flashed my highs :|

As an old woman, and a lesbo, I resemble that. I went to MIT. And I wave back:lol:

Robin, you look more like an old man than an old woman :eek: and the day I met you, I drove past your car (noticing the gay pride rainbow in the back window, you in the front seat smoking a butt and thinking, "robinlsb :confused:...NO WAY!!!"), I stopped, got out of my car, walked up to the open passenger window, stuck my head in there and said, "Is your name Robin by chance?", before you even acknowledged me as a fellow LGT owner (not LGTB ;))!!! So...you clain to "wave"...I doubt it!!! :)

Robin, you look more like an old man than an old woman :eek: and the day I met you, I drove past your car (noticing the gay pride rainbow in the back window, you in the front seat smoking a butt and thinking, "robinlsb :confused:...NO WAY!!!"), I stopped, got out of my car, walked up to the open passenger window, stuck my head in there and said, "Is your name Robin by chance?", before you even acknowledged me as a fellow LGT owner (not LGTB ;))!!! So...you clain to "wave"...I doubt it!!! :)

Wha???????????

You got a problem with mannish lesbians???????? Maybe I should have been wearing a short skirt. Maybe I should have painted my face.

Or maybe, based on what has happened through my life, I was suspicious.

Sorry, kiddo, the fact that you own a Subie, doesn't provide me we a warm feeling, particularly in NH if I don't know you.

But then, you never had a guy come up to your car, say hello to you and and your girlfriend, and proceed to pull pull you out of it, beat the shit out of you and your girlfriend and steal your car along with his buddies.

You never had the problem of talking to the Boston PD who just laughed.:mad:

So, if I don't fit YOUR IDEA of a lesbian, FU:eek:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Wha???????????

You got a problem with mannish lesbians???????? Maybe I should have been wearing a short skirt. Maybe I should have painted my face.

Sorry, kiddo, the fact that you own a Subie, doesn't provide me we a warm feeling, particularly in NH if I don't know you.

But then, you never had a guy come up to your car, say hello to you and and your girlfriend, and proceed to pull pull you out of it, beat the shit out of you and your girlfriend and steal your car along with his buddies.

:needpics:

Wha???????????

Wow, that is messed up. I would pack heat if that ever happened to me. :mad:

Wha???????????

from now on I am packing heat with a taser. Maybe next time you will FEED your trunk monkey instead of beating it....(inside adult joke). then maybe he will help you out.

\/\/\/\/\/\/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRB6XXuWQm8]YouTube - PORTER AUTO GROUP'S TRUNK MONKEY STOPS A CAR JACKING[/ame]

Spotted - NHLEG walking the grounds of a soccer tournament trying to find the dumba** that parked him in. You ever get out of there?

Musta been a typical Republican Soccer mom:lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."