LegacyGT.com

2005 EJ205 into 98 lgt coolant hoses

Hey everyone, stuffing a 2005 EJ205 into my car soon and had a question about the coolant hoses on the upper tank. Trying to figure out where to run them to since my radiator obviously isnt set up for them and wrx radiator won't fit. My buddy has an OB that's swapped with an 02 ej205 that has the coolant line near the a/c compressor that's capped and he uncapped it and ran it to there but mine doesn't have that fitting. Any ideas as to how to route them? Thanks

Just get creative, there is no right or wrong way to hook up coolant lines as long as the they flow the right direction. that is a line from the colant feed pipe>thottle body>iacv>and back into the water cross over.

are you running a cooled turbo on it?

if so this link will help you

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f7/t141348-coolant-tank-help-me-id-outlets-inlets.html

also, the water pump has 2 or 3 pipe nipples on it vs our standard 1 nipple on the 25d. one of these directly feeds the turbo and then the return from the turbo can run to the upper tank or into the water crossover pipe.

ok i see what youre saying. yeah im running a cooled turbo so i really only have one line that doesnt have a home on the upper tank. i guess if all else fails i can just cap it at the tank and call it good.

Archived