LegacyGT.com

Headlight Upgrades - NON VENDOR UPDATE THREAD

IDRVSLO

Ouch. Sorry to hear! Don't get why people blow the money like that without giving you the parts. Obviously spent all money he got from customers, went broke and then had no way to buy headlights to clear etc.

Always get away Scott free too!

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 7 months and still no lights or refund......who besides me does Scott still owe $$ to?

Hassa, I also am owed money, or a set of lights by Scott. He has been quite communicative, but I have yet to receive a set of lights or a refund. I have not posted on this thread because I don't want to add to an already tense situation, but I do feel that I should be honest about my circumstance as well.

Scott has been more than willing to work with me on what I wanted done, and what I feel is justified in this circumstance seeing as how I have waited for roughly 5 months.

Good to hear Scott. I for one believe you, as odd as that may seem. Just because you are struggling to fit into what most see as an acceptable time-frame doesn't mean you aren't trying. Better late than never is what they say. In this case, I have to agree. I would much prefer to actually receive my lights or a refund at some point, than to have you just walk away.

I will say again that Scott's communication with me was VERY good and it did take him a couple weeks to get me my $ back but he did. I do believe Scott will make things right with everyone.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I will say again that Scott's communication with me was VERY good and it did take him a couple weeks to get me my $ back but he did. I do believe Scott will make things right with everyone.

This may be the case, but a few weeks is very different from a few months. It can be aggravating especially when roughly $1000 is held hostage. Obviously I know this was and is not Scott's intent. I believe as well that he will make things right with everyone, but when is the question.

Scott can you or anyone else give a recommendation for what relays are needed to get the demon eyes wired in? I currently have stock. So the halos and demon eyes are additional. From what i can tell so far the halos will act as DRL and the Demon eyes are on a seperate switch. Any info is appreciated. Can't wait to get these babies in. Oh and i also have had a struggle with my patience but (IDRVSLO) has been more than willing to get things done and provide good customer service and good product. I will use him again in the future.

Scott can you or anyone else give a recommendation for what relays are needed to get the demon eyes wired in? I currently have stock. So the halos and demon eyes are additional. From what i can tell so far the halos will act as DRL and the Demon eyes are on a seperate switch. Any info is appreciated. Can't wait to get these babies in. Oh and i also have had a struggle with my patience but (IDRVSLO) has been more than willing to get things done and provide good customer service and good product. I will use him again in the future.

Being LED - they take very little current - you wire them straight in anywhere AFAIK. I have my angel eyes just taking a feed off my sidelights at the moment...

HTH :cool:

It has now been another week and I have heard nothing, and seen nothing here so far as communication from Scott is concerned. I personally have not heard from him in about a month. If you read this Scott, please contact me with an update. I am very curious as to how many people are actually owed money here besides myself and Hassa. If anyone has had any contact with Scott since his last post here, please post this up so that we that are owed lights and/or a refund can have some confidence that Scott has not abandoned us.

Lgt.kevin

I've played low key during this whole thing. But Scott has sent 250 of 625 owed to me. I will be contacting the authorities again to get him to pay up what is owed. He has lied every step of the way and has even lied to the detective working the case. He is a thief and I will not stop until my money is returned.

Scott if you read this you need to send my second check of 250. You can contact me to discuss.

Here we are another week later. Is there nobody who is following this thread that has had any contact with Scott recently? I appreciate that things come up that prevent us from being as responsive as we could be, but this is somewhat disconcerting if no one has heard from him.

As before, if anyone has had any contact with Scott recently, I would love to hear that he is actually still out there, trying to get to the point where he is going to pay everyone back.

• 5 weeks later...

One Month. That is how much time has gone by since I posted last. I hope I am not wrong in assuming no one else has heard from Scott either.

Scott if you read this by any stroke of luck, contact me immediately.

If anyone has had any contact with Scott, please let the rest of us know. Also, if anyone has any alternative methods of contacting Scott, I would be most appreciative if those would be shared.

He hasn't responded to any calls/texts/emails for almost two months.....going on 9months since STEALING my money. I don't care what anyone says this guy is a lying deadbeat POS! Edited by hassa

Scott made things right with me even though I did catch him in a couple lies. I am really disappointed that you guys have not gotten your money back. At this point if I were in your shoes I would file a police report and or a complain with paypal or your credit card company to get your money back. There is NO reason everyone on here that has given him money has not been paid back IMO.

Do the right thing Scott, karma is a bitch...

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

• Moderators

Seems like everyone needs to put their heads together and come up with a total dollar amount and call the police and provide any information possible--address, phone number, etc.

It seems like the total amount is likely a sizeable one and the police should probably take notice.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I know this may sound odd, but I am glad to hear that I am not the only one he hasn't contacted in 2 months. I feel the pain Hassa is feeling, it has not been quite as long total time for me, but it has been about 6 months since I started the process with Scott.

Initially I had nothing but good to say about him. He was initially very punctual in responding to me, and talking about what he could do, when he could have it done, etc.

From then on it was consistently promise after promise broken by Scott. I have stayed patient and calm through the entire process, yet that has gotten me nowhere.

He has ignored every email, text, call, voicemail, private message, and even facebook message that I have sent him.

I have no problem saying how much I am owed. I paid $1020.00 for my set of lights and I have yet to receive either the lights or a refund.

I will soon be contacting the Police departments in his area, since I do not know exactly where he lives. I know if is in the Kirkland/Bellevue area of Washington.

If I were to guess at the amount of money that he owes people, I would guess in the $5000-$10,000 range. I could be wrong, but if I were right it would not surprise me.

Does anyone have his exact address so we can all have more specific information to give to police about who he is?

I do have his address at home I just have to find it. I did have all of his contact information also but I deleted it a while back. I will try and locate it later and post where I sent the lights to (it was his home address).
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I do have his address at home I just have to find it. I did have all of his contact information also but I deleted it a while back. I will try and locate it later and post where I sent the lights to (it was his home address).

If you can find his address, that would be great. I personally don't like the idea of having to go to such great lengths to get my money back, but I am willing to do so. Thanks in advance.

I was perfectly calm while he continued to get back to me but it is time to do something more.

@Moddiction - I never heard exactly what had happened. Just that his financial situation took a turn for the worse. Which doesn't say anything, it could have been that he spent all of that money, but from my understanding, he posted that it was simply a matter of time to complete the lights. He had apparently bought all the parts, but had no time to complete the job.

I am unsure if this means he is sitting with a pile of parts waiting for him to do something with them? We know very little except for continued reassurances which most of us received, that we would get our lights or a refund. That was 2+ months ago though, not a word from him since then.

My fear is that the police will not be able to do anything. Those that wanted to, could take him to small claims court, but at what cost?

I tried to call Fedex yesterday to see if they could find the tracking number and or claim number I had but they couldnt since it was 3+ months old. I went home yesterday and looked for the paperwork I saved from the claim which had his information on it and I could not find it. I only have his email which is Scott.glasser@gmail.com and his cell is 425-417-0305 which I am sure most of you have that. I also tried to google him as I am pretty sure he lives in Bellevue, WA but I did not find an address. sorry guys wish i could be more help.

I am pretty sure this is him as I know he was in the Army

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=265602039&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=bDf-&locale=en_US&srchid=454026421378394811652&srchindex=1&srchtotal=1&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A454026421378394811652%2CVSRPtargetId%3A265602039%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

Sales and Leasing Consultant at Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue - looks like this is where he has worked for the past 6 months.

(425) 455-8535 is the number and his ext: 5515

Location Kirkland, Washington

Edited by BigBlack-V
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.