LegacyGT.com

Nu 2011 STI (first look)

boymk123

Sexy! Test drove a DGM 2011 WRX today and fell in love. It has a hint of Legacy in it, unlike the old WRX's in my opinion.

yea, the 2 mirrors and heater wiper blade are taken from the 4th gen legacy :)

brembo brake,

bilstein strut

The rear sway bar looks like it's 21mm to me, mufflers and body kit are nice, seats are nice and comfy too ;)

wish I could afford 1

trunk is too small for the "WRX"

Awww.....c'mon ! There's room for Q-U-I-R-K. , and their dot com..........surely there is room for W-R-X. :)

(the dealer plaque has always been a pet peeve of mine......I have never allowed them to deliver a car to me with one of those atrocities attached to my car........I make sure I stipulate that in the purchase agreement. )

Hey boymk123.......what were they asking for that car ? (more than curious 'cuz I might have to get one as a FUN car ! )

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Awww.....c'mon ! There's room for Q-U-I-R-K. , and their dot com..........surely there is room for W-R-X. :)

(the dealer plaque has always been a pet peeve of mine......I have never allowed them to deliver a car to me with one of those atrocities attached to my car........I make sure I stipulate that in the purchase agreement. )

Hey boymk123.......what were they asking for that car ? (more than curious 'cuz I might have to get one as a FUN car ! )

the MSPR is 34ish,

I took off the stupid dealer badge right after I leave... Sometime they even put it on when I'm in for service :redface:

I think if they put the "WRX" on, it will be too cramped, the "STI" is slightly bigger, also, the car has brake cooler vents with "STI" logo on the side, very nice, I saw mess cover there but wasn't sure if it is actually functional

Co-worker of mine based in the San Jose area has had his 2011 STI hatch for like a month or so now. Looks real nice in pics, at some point I'll have to go out and see it in person though.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

Wingless STI's are badass. There is a chick in my town who drives a de-winged black sedan (2008?) and all it has is that upper rear window mini-wing.

Looks great, and would throw the cops off the scent. Unless they understand what gold Brembos and multi-spoke BBS wheels signify of course.:lol:

If I was 10 years younger, I'd buy a 2011 WRX sedan and de-wing it. If I was 10 years younger and had some parental 'sponsorship', I'd buy the STi sedan in a heart beat and de-wing it too.

I beleive Subaru re-classified the Imprezas a couple years back. No more WRX-STI just the WRX, or STI. Simpler and cleaner. The same time they did away with RS and used 2.5i and TS I beleive.

I think the STI has earned enough notoraity on it's own to stop hiphenating, it can stand alone as an Impreza STI , without using the WRX name as a crutch:lol:

Archived