LegacyGT.com

Where to buy plastic bolts

So you know all of those plastic bolt things that hold our cars together? Where do you guys buy these things when they break? I need some for my engine bay (windshield fluid reservoir, engine bay cover, etc.), black aerodynamic molding on bottom of car, and front fender. I don't want to spend a small fortune on the Help! product line at Autozone! :lol:

Thanks!

Ed

AZ/AA, lowes have ones that come close. dealership might throw you a few if cool with parts guy.

just remember there are (mainly) two different types which get widespread use our cars.

the oem philips ones do the interior/engine bay work (wwfr, ebc you mentioned), the oem flathead ones are considerably larger diameter and hold mostly body paneling (bottom tray, front fender you mentioned).

AZ/AA, lowes have ones that come close. dealership might throw you a few if cool with parts guy.

just remember there are (mainly) two different types which get widespread use our cars.

the oem philips ones do the interior/engine bay work (wwfr, ebc you mentioned), the oem flathead ones are considerably larger diameter and hold mostly body paneling (bottom tray, front fender you mentioned).

Cool, thanks. I'll give Lowes a shot.

Try a body shop. They may tell you where to go....to get some.

No doubt they'll tell me where to go!

Archived