LegacyGT.com

Got hit in a parking lot... Where should i take my car to get fixed???

joedirtae09

I've heard good things about Wagenwerks, but don't have any personal experience with them.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

the person who hit me has State Farm for insurance and Precision Collision is on their list of trusted shops.

thinking about taking it here to make things more stream lined...

what experiences have you had with them?

I had them work on a previous car (Nissan Murano) and they did a pretty good job (and it was a black car), I was taking an Auto Body class during the time I got in an accident so i did my homework checked with other people.

When i noticed a chip in the paint I asked them about it they said bring it in when I got a chance they touched it up for free.

The shop is a little hard to find but they are a very good shop

I just got swiped in a parking lot and didn't get a note luckily it is surface no dents, ding, crack, or paint damage. What would be the best way to get it fixed? Paint the whole front bumper ?

For my bumper.... they said theyre just going tp pop out the dent, buff out the scuffs, fill any cracks, then paint it.

Im no expert on the matter, but Im sure you'll need to do something along those lines.

I wish the clips on the bumber broke so I'd be getting a whole new bumper but then again, that would have meant a bigger impact.

This happened to my car a month or so ago as well. At least the lady left a note. The clips broke so I got a new bumper but the headlight has paint transfer so I got a new headlight and the quarter panel was repaired. all in all took about a week once the car was in the shop

Archived