LegacyGT.com

Subaru of Plano has the 2010 Legacy/Outback!!!

Verwilderd

We just got a new 3.6R Legacy and 2.5i Outback if anyone wants to check them out!

Some pics:

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=259&pictureid=1401

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=259&pictureid=1400

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=259&pictureid=1399

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=259&pictureid=1398

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=259&pictureid=1397

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, it looks huge. But it seems like the new styling direction, kinda like the new TL, Altima, and Hyundai (rear).

The Outback looks rather unfortunate. :( I hope the looks grow on you over time... it would be sad to see Subaru lose its way badly after doing such a good job on 2005-2009 Legacy/Outback.

I can't tale anymore of the gt. That one didn't stay at our dealership. But I think you'll be able to make it look agressive. It's really not as ugly as it seems.

Where did it go? :confused:

I don't think the car is ugly, the looks are already growing on me. I just think it looks like a small SUV now instead of a car. What's the point of a boxer engine's low CG when the car is so much taller? I think they made it for old folks who don't like going in and out of a car. What's next, a 3-person bench seat in front? The GT only comes in a 6MT now so you think they'd turn it complete sport-compact kit and keep it lower, better suspension, etc. I would gladly pay the same as the "luxury" 3.6R for the GT if they took out comfy things and replaced them with high-performance LSDs, Bilstein suspension, 9" wide tires, strut braces, no automatic windows, no head unit, etc.

I'm looking forward to checking out the bigger interior. We've made 2 lengthy family road trip vacations with our 3 sons and I know they will not be comfortable as they get older, we are "outgrowing" our leggy. Our close friends have bought the new Accord and it is spacious when compared to our 05. I recently drove a Ford Taurus and felt "cramped" when I got back in our leggy......

Yea me to- I heard the first couple are coming with special edition Archie Bunker recliners.

The value of ANY 05-09 lgt just doubled in the suby lover world.. PUKE

I'm looking forward to checking out the bigger interior. We've made 2 lengthy family road trip vacations with our 3 sons and I know they will not be comfortable as they get older, we are "outgrowing" our leggy. Our close friends have bought the new Accord and it is spacious when compared to our 05. I recently drove a Ford Taurus and felt "cramped" when I got back in our leggy......

You'll like this new Legacy then....We put three "big" salesmen in the back and they all fit....while a little cramped, they fit....even with the front seats all the way back. So for space Subaru did a good job. And overall the car doesn't look much longer than the current one.

And I would have to agree that with a lip, grill and new wheels this car could be a looker. I do think people should at least check it out and drive it. It drives well and looks MUCH better in person than in pics (but that's how Subarus are...they don't take good pics).

I seriously think (if Subaru advertises this car correctly) that it could be a great seller and probably a serious contender for Motortrend car of the year. I think Subaru is in the running for that award.

Guest heightsgtltd
You'll like this new Legacy then....We put three "big" salesmen in the back and they all fit....while a little cramped, they fit....even with the front seats all the way back. So for space Subaru did a good job. And overall the car doesn't look much longer than the current one.

And I would have to agree that with a lip, grill and new wheels this car could be a looker. I do think people should at least check it out and drive it. It drives well and looks MUCH better in person than in pics (but that's how Subarus are...they don't take good pics).

I seriously think (if Subaru advertises this car correctly) that it could be a great seller and probably a serious contender for Motortrend car of the year. I think Subaru is in the running for that award.

On what planet would the new legacy be a contender for Motortrend car of the year? :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd

So wait, Subaru is saying that there own car is going to be car of the year? :lol:

I can believe the Forester being small SUV of the year (even though I dont like it) because it actually offered a different spin on the category.

Now this me-too vanilla refrigerator is another story..

Archived