2008 Impreza

Rommel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great until you get to the "hatch" part :confused:

Meh shouldve left it as a sedan, the evo looks better

Well see what the final product looks like tho

EDIT: hmm didnt consider the weight reduction... the wing just looks stupid now tho

Someone must have told Edmunds yesterday of their goof-up on the caption of that second picture with the EVO and the WRX. Because when I read that article yesterday, it said pictured was the hatchback and sedan version of the next WRX. :eek:

Not only that, but they had the torque ratings in the 400's. :lol:

Someone must have told Edmunds yesterday of their goof-up on the caption of that second picture with the EVO and the WRX. Because when I read that article yesterday, it said pictured was the hatchback and sedan version of the next WRX. :eek:

Not only that, but they had the torque ratings in the 400's. :lol:

Technically, 430/431 is accurate for torque, when measured in Newton-Meters. It's just that we don't use Nm in the US.

Convert it to pounds-feet, and you get a little over 300.

The only good hatchback is a coupe, if you want 4 doors just buy the WRX wagon. Personally I don't like it, but I know it's coming. Subaru has been on a downward spiral for awhile exterior wise. I just wish they would realize what they are doing to themselves. All I want is sedan STI, nice big fender flares, and at least 350 hp/tq stock. Just make it look aggressive, not over done. It's not that hard.

Archived