LegacyGT.com

Buy refurbished 04 sti bbs 5x100 in silver or gold for only $153/wheel!

07wrxstage2

I just came across a website that claims to sell refurbished 04 sti bbs wheels in 5x100 in your choice of silver or gold for only $153 a wheel. I'm not exactly sure where to post this but here you go!

http://www.allfactorywheels.com/products/2004-Subaru-Impreza-17%22-68734.html?origin=product-ads&gclid=CIagocCWn8UCFXMA7AodmWoAWw

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

They are most likely not authentic BBS wheels.

They sell both refurbished and "OEM replacement" wheels and don't necessarily specify which is which. I am very skeptical that you will get an authentic OEM wheel and most likely an OEM replacement (i.e., replica) wheel.

Yea I posted this for two reasons mainly. One it's a way to get some great wheels that are highly in demand for a great price. Or two they are a rip and im worried people will buy them and resell them here on the forums for actual mint 04 sti bbs wheel prices which are $1k+.

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

They are most likely not authentic BBS wheels.

They sell both refurbished and "OEM replacement" wheels and don't necessarily specify which is which. I am very skeptical that you will get an authentic OEM wheel and most likely an OEM replacement (i.e., replica) wheel.

Says they are authentic :confused:

Untitled.jpg.8bda7be9357562e7d6e62044be0a35ab.jpg

Yea I do believe they are authentic or were at some point. They are just refinished/refurbished. Problem is they may have been bent or damaged badly and not repaired properly. I also now see it only says,"full face painted" which probably means only the face of the wheel is painted while the rest is bare. It also appears their reviews aren't the greatest. :(

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

Says they are authentic :confused:

Yea I do believe they are authentic or were at some point. They are just refinished/refurbished.

That exact same language is found on wheels from other brands as well (not necessarily every wheel of every brand but at least a few wheels from each auto maker). In other words, for every car brand on there website, there's a paragraph that says "All of our [brand] rims are genuine [brand] factory wheels. I find that to be highly suspect.

It appears to just be a stock form where they input make, model and years.

For example:

http://i.imgur.com/VWrvPu3.jpg

The Lexus one is pretty funny consider on the exact same page there's a listing for a Lexus "replica" wheel.

Dealt with them in the past, never again. Look at their reviews , they sell oem wheels but their off wrecked cars. Pretty sure they're related to LKQ which is a known junkyard for wrecked cars.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Archived