LegacyGT.com

hawaii legacy owners meetings?

johnboi85

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we already have meets with i-club members at starbucks, unfortunately the legacy owners are under-represented. There has never officially been a legacy "only" meet yet, and this has been going on for more than 2 1/2 yrs.

But at the last cruise we had the largest turnout yet- 7 leggies. Plus about 50 other subbies.

any date is good for me. as long as i know in advance so i dont make plans. how about a monthly or bi-monthly BBQ potluck style for legacy owners?

that would be a great idea. it'd be a good way to make new friends and share different oppinions on moddifying the leggies. my gf gets irritated if i try talking to her about cars :lol: . her exact words are "you're wasting money on your car again?"

i'm down if my schedule allows it! lmk post it here, i'm hardly ever on i-club, nothing against i-club but i just hardly log on!

I guess that's why it's called i-club, and not L-club. :) J/P. I attend meets when i can, so post up when you guys come, so i can meet the L-clubbers. :smile:

We should just set a date and then see what is available for everybody. I'd say sundays are best for me, and by the scheduling of past cruises, I'd be willing to say that it works for most.

Archived