LegacyGT.com

ksport suspension

lvethesnow

about to hit 60,000miles on my 2010 leg 2.5i was looking for coilovers came across this. what do you guys think

http://ksportusa.com/products/air-suspension/

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

By then the struts generally aren't in great shape.

Since you went straight for the k-sport air suspension, I'm guessing you want the car to be low?

Do you have any other goals or a budget? what kind of driving are you doing?

Why are people so eager to put coilovers on their street cars? Do they not care about ride quality or comfort and just want low?

In the world of coilovers, like everything else, you get what you pay for.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

As the Legacy gets cheaper on the used market, it's more accessible to the younger generation. The younger generation only seem to care about being low and Hella Flush, yet spending as little as possible to achieve that look. It's probably the main reason why thousand dollar coilovers sell so well nowadays.

Jamal,

My budget is limited for now..I already have the Spring and was looking to spend under 600 for good shock/struts. My goal is comfort with a somewhat good handling. When I bought the car it already have H spring on stock struts but now the rear driver side is sagging. Therefore I'm looking to replace the strut and maybe the spring if I could find something better.

So far people on this forum seem to be pleased with Koni/epic set up. What'd you think? The car also have whiteline front and rear sway bar.

Yeah as long as they're not S-techs. The H-techs are pretty decent, but usually a sag would be due to the springs. The shocks don't do anything to support the car (unless they have VERY high gas pressure like some motorsports stuff); the springs hold up the car, the dampers control motion.

just looking into the future for right now. most of my mileage is highway so not to much wear on the suspension. my 05 lgt went out at 62000. just happen to see that on the import image racing webpage thought id share it. as for budget i dont want cheap but dont want to break the bank either.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

any set that gets you the ride height you want. just stay away from tein s-techs.

Koni's with S-Techs is surprisingly not a bad setup to be honest.

Anyway, the OP has a 2010 (5th gen) and we're all in the 4th gen spring setup...

OP - look at the upcoming Konis with an RCE spring.

Archived