LegacyGT.com

Trendsettaz Lincoln Tech Auto Show Saturday May 12th

stocklgt

Just wanted to post up a show my car club will be having at Lincoln Tech in Queens next Saturday, March 12th. Trophies, Free food, Models, etc. Dyno highest HP competition, Best in Show Domestic Import and Euro, and plenty more. Last year we had a huge turnout and the parking lot was closed within 3 hours. This year we expect it to be even bigger, so make it there early to get in with your car so you can be judged!

http://tsautoclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/2012-MothersDayShow-Flyer.jpg

Here are some vids and links to pics from our older shows.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hJwXnf1F6w]Trendsettaz Mother's Day Car Show at Lincoln Tech Ft. Hot 97! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcMowibVTgI]Linclon tech mothers day show promo.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

http://importsnyc.blogspot.com/2011/02/lincoln-tech-trendsettaz-auto-club-car.html

http://www.bpsproductions.com/p194482346/h5527DFD#h5527dfd

Hope to see you guys out there!

Good to hear. Last year I was the only LGT even though there were plenty of STi's.

Hope to see a good turnout! If you guys want to give me a call I can block off a special spot in the Lincoln Tech lot just for us, but I want to make sure we have enough cars to make it worth while. Also If you want to be judged for the show give me a shout on PM so I can get you pre-registered. It will help with the lines for registration on the day of the event.

Thanks!

Good to hear. Last year I was the only LGT even though there were plenty of STi's. Hope to see a good turnout! If you guys want to give me a call I can block off a special spot in the Lincoln Tech lot just for us, but I want to make sure we have enough cars to make it worth while. Also If you want to be judged for the show give me a shout on PM so I can get you pre-registered. It will help with the lines for registration on the day of the event.Thanks!
Sounds good. I'll be there. Not sure if it makes sense for me to register, car isn't too far off from stock (mainly cosmetic mods).

im in.
Cool. We can meet up earlier and drive over together.

I'm running the dyno with Ant all day, but I'll be there as early as 10 getting everything setup and organized. Come thru man

i wanted to run the dyno :mad:

i'll be directing traffic in the parking lot, so if you guys want a good spot, you better be nice to me!

i wanted to run the dyno :mad:

i'll be directing traffic in the parking lot, so if you guys want a good spot, you better be nice to me!

Don't worry, parking essentially runs itself after a while. The security guards at the entrance do a decent job as far as letting a certain # of people in at a time, so it never REALLY overflows. Plus Matt has done it the past 3 shows with me and he knows how to do it properly. At some point the lot will become completely filled and then it's a parking free for all at the strip mall close-by too, so then you can enjoy the show.

Good to hear there is some interest. Lets see a big turnout!

Just days away, just got word that we added a new "best in show : stanced" category so for all static and bagged rollers here's your chance to show off! Tach Motor Works, Powerhouse Tuning, Garageweks, Lowered Congress as well as some other bigtime local shops will be out showing their support as well. Raffles include a 52" 3D HDTV, free detail, etc.

DON'T MISS IT!!!!

Come checkout and experience yet another thrilling car show and dyno event at Lincoln Technical Institute. This event presented by Trendsettaz Auto Club is Free and everyone is welcomed to come and show support. We will have a DJ, sexy car models, free food, full media coverage, judges, trophies, prizes, raffle’s and much more...

If you wish to enter the dyno or car show please pre-register by sending an email to info@tsautoclub.com. Upon confirmation you will receive a number which you will give at the front gate when entering Lincoln Tech. Keep in mind that Lincoln Tech only has a 2WD dyno so it’s limited to 2WD vehicles.

Information Regarding Trophies & Prizes

1st, 2nd - Best Overall (Three Categories - Import, Domestic & Euro)

1st, 2nd, 3rd - Highest HP Car (Cars with the highest HP numbers on the dyno)

1st - Best Stance

DJ Zack will be holdin it down!!!!

We have a lot of sponsors for this event!

One Ton Photography

Powerhouse Tuning

Intrack Tires

Tach Motor Works

FRSHVNYL

CMD Designs

and many more.

You will still be judged, but if you are not by your car at time of judging and you win something, there is no way of getting you the trophy or giving you the credit unless you are still there and approach us! Either way, it won't be an issue as I'll know most probably if any Legacy is getting an award. I'd much prefer you bring the M3 though :)

Anyone who pre-registered and did not hear back please PM me directly with your name, make, model and year vehicle you will be bringing. I will take the list down tomorrow morning prior to the show and make sure you are registered. I appoligize for the delay in response, this show is going to be way bigger than we initially expected! That could only mean better!

Perscitus, you have PM

I'm down to meet at the park then roll together tomorrow
Great. PM stocklgt with your info too.

Everyone who wants to meet @ the park before - lets shoot for 11:45/12:00. Then we can drive down together. I will be at the park by 11:45.

Archived