LegacyGT.com

Whos got the VB upgrade?

robert

starting this so i can be more informed if/when i get the VB mod. I am stage 2 (UP,DP,AP stage 2). Whos got the VB and how what was your experience after the mod vs. before. How many miles on the VB, etc, etc.

Ive tried searching but it seems only a few have done this mod so far. Anyone do this mod (venders) on the west coast? Any and all input would be of great help;)

there is already a few threads discussing IPT Transmission and VB. Did you search those?

I don't feel like posting for the 100th time the same damn information. :rolleyes:

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

yes to a degree i did search. However i thought maybe a compilation of first hand experiences might help others (and myself) if the VB upgrade is worthwhile. It seems a few think (no names, this isnt roll call at school) it isnt worth the money, yet others swear by it.

AKLGT if you think this thread is redundant then close it. I will understand, but otherwise just throw in a yes/no opinion and let it ride. Dose anyone else do the VB upgrade beside IPT?

Alright here we go, this is my answer to the question after thinking about how best to respond. If you have a 5eat and you at all doubt its ability to handle the power levels you want to achieve, then get the IPT VB. Simple as that because even if your tranny can handle your power levels, if you have doubts, you'll be too hesitant to drive the car like you want to anyways. So keep it simple, if you have doubts send the VB out.

"I for one do not doubt you, dude. Your car is fast and an internet legend." -Gire

yes to a degree i did search. However i thought maybe a compilation of first hand experiences might help others (and myself) if the VB upgrade is worthwhile. It seems a few think (no names, this isnt roll call at school) it isnt worth the money, yet others swear by it.

AKLGT if you think this thread is redundant then close it. I will understand, but otherwise just throw in a yes/no opinion and let it ride. Dose anyone else do the VB upgrade beside IPT?

done.

Again. SEARCH. almost every 2 or 3 weeks someone else posts the same thread.

SEARCH = IPT VB or IPT TRANSMISSION

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived