LegacyGT.com

LIC's 07 OBXT Diamond grey metallic ride

Our shop has had this account for a little while, and I've lurking as I've been getting ready to purchase. I'm here now and ready to help how ever I can. Let the modding begin!

Picked it up saturday night.

Took a before and after pic.

Debadged the minute I got a hold of a heat gun.

Wheels are Volk CE28N that I had repainted cuz they were all beat up from the track. Mounted some Pirelli pzero nero m+s 235/55/17.

So glad I got a outback, it rides sooo nice.

Now I just gotta get rid of the TPMS light one way or another. I refuse to be at the mercy of stupid electronics for stupid people.

Planned mods:

Tint and clearbra

Pads and SS lines

Sway Bars

Cobb AP- when available for 07's

Turbo back exhaust

STi Genome gauges

-Kevin

IMG_2778.JPG.04aa347c5688fdfb398c9e672eda0f19.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG.7075e6cfd87553ba846d429185c84012.JPG

IMG_2782.JPG.b6bbb873610a53b959421d9980888fa9.JPG

Sensors are on the OE wheels. No new sensors were purchased. There was a light for a while, now it appears to be gone. Besides an annoying light on the dash, is there any issue with running without them? Leaving as I type for tahoe.

-Kevin

Oh yeah, I read all of the threads here about the tpms.

Sensors are on the OE wheels. No new sensors were purchased. There was a light for a while, now it appears to be gone. Besides an annoying light on the dash, is there any issue with running without them? Leaving as I type for tahoe.

-Kevin

Oh yeah, I read all of the threads here about the tpms.

so the light for the sensors is still on.

that sucks.

i don't think you dealer has a way to turn the dash light off.

the best i can think of is to pull the light bulb.

What dealership did you buy your car from? How was the experience?

I bought it from the I-club hated Steven's Creek Subaru. I picked it up saturday, December 30th. Got it for invoice and the customer service was great. I told them I worked at a independent subaru shop up front, so no one had to put their foot in their mouth. The whole transaction was painless.

• 1 month later...

Thanks all for the compliments.

As far as the wheels being lost. The pics do it no justice. They were dirty from tahoe and my camera sucks. In person, most people love the MadMax look.

I feel you on the grille. I was in the process of making my stock badge bolt on when it cracked. I am now looking for a low key grille accessory. I did paint the a/c condensor so it's all black behind, that was killing me.

-Kevin

For some reason I cannot view your pictures. Can you email them to me?

I've been trying to pick-up an '07 OBXT w/Nav, but my dealer can't locate one, so I placed an order for a 2008 OBXT.

I believe the brakes on the OBXT's are smaller than the LGT Wagen/Sedan. Can you comment on how they feel?

I was thinking about picking these up...

COBB Front 332mm Big Brake Kit...

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=2457

COBB Rear 328mm Rear Big Brakes...

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=2458

COBB SS Brake Lines...

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=2455

COBB Super Blue Brake Fluid

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=2456

Anyone else having trouble seeing the pics I attached?

The front and rear brakes on the OBXT are smaller than LGT.

The stock brakes feel great, especially for an a automatic. I have a set of LGT front brakes I might install with SS lines. I don't know what you plan on using your outback for, but big brakes front and rear are a bit overkill unless you plan on tracking the car regularly IMHO.

Archived