LegacyGT.com

Throttle body location??

08LGT80

Welcome to the forum.

No one gave him "guff".

I clearly laughed at my own comment, trying to be sarcastic and "nice" about it at the same time.

Whitetiger, like myself is an established and respected racer.

In all honesty he was being helkpful. If you dont understand the drive by wire throttle body and its basic workings you could easily cause damage when nothing was wrong.

^why thank you. and yes this is true. throttle body location is one of the most basic principles of engine layout. if one does not have the basic knowhow to find it, then it may be better left alone. I am interested in knowing why the OP need to find it. we just dont want to accidentally assist someone, who appears to be inexperianced based on the question, in damaging the car.

I wouldn't tinker with the stock tb hose.....lots of people includingg myself have had a field day getting it to stay back on after modifying the intercooler or whatever maintenance. it might b easier to stay if it dealing with stock boost levels. follow the hose off the driverside intercooler. u will see the little bugger. best of luck bro

Did the dealership tell you it needs to be cleaned? What I got out of that thread was the dealership was chumming for work and no one needed to clean their TB (who owned a GT and responded in the thread).

yes they said it need to be cleaned.

Archived