LegacyGT.com

Wheels That Fit The '05-'08 Legacy and Outback

axis008

No, Im on stocks.. but I just know that the size will work, that's all.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Oh, ok. As of right now I'm just putting wheels that are actually on ppls cars. I guess it kind of voids the point of my thread sort of, but I like people to see what it actually looks like on the car, no photoshops. BTW 18x8.5 for the T57-RC w/ +45 offset should work too, cuz that's what I wanted if I got my car :).
-ben

Will these fit? I want to say yes, but I want to ask before pulling the trigger

Rota Formula 18's

Bolt Patterns is 5x100, 18x8 rim size the offset is 48.

Tia. PM me if you can confirm one way or the other

http://www.fastwrx.com/rofome.html

Thinking about going gold on my black obxt. any feedback?

Yes, eb50, the wheels will indeed fit!

Gold on black would look excellent :). Let us know when/if you get them.

-ben

Link works for me. They are BBS RE's. Same as the ones on the Impreza S204. Forged too, tirerack is running a special on them, if you can call it a special. :lol:

$519 a wheel? sounds like they made some special markup:lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
+48MM offset, technically it should probably be a little more because of the increased diameter ...

Wheel DIAMETER has nothing to do with the required offset. Wheel WIDTH will affect the offset -- a wider wheel will have to have a lower offset to maintain the same centerline position relative to the car. Hence skinny stock wheels (7" wide) with +54 offset, and fatter aftermarket wheels (7.5" or 8" wide) with +48 offset.

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

well, a wider wheel can have wider rubber (with the chance of rubbing). Wider rubber means more traction, so yeah better handling.

What I dont' get is, why the love for narrower wheels? No offence, just curious, because wider wheels always look better in my opinion.

well, a wider wheel can have wider rubber (with the chance of rubbing). Wider rubber means more traction, so yeah better handling.

What I dont' get is, why the love for narrower wheels? No offence, just curious, because wider wheels always look better in my opinion.

I'm looking at two different sets of rims. The only reason I have love for the narrower wheels is because I like the design and spoke pattern better.