LegacyGT.com

Hesitation reflash for 06 Spec B just released!

I would think so too but I was at the dealership last week getting some stuff done and asked a few different people and they said there was not a flash for it. Today he told me 'it just got in yesterday' and knew to call me :)

i wouldnt get my hopes up. i think there have been many of these and nothing has solved the problem yet.

but if it works, i'm sure many of us would like to know :)

car for sale. PM me!

yeeeeah it was a fail....they spent hours on the phone with SOA and were told, "we have no idea, wait till we think of something" lol wtf?...the car is throwing codes that SOA has no idea what they mean, and it wont accept the updated reflash. The hesitation is better than it was, but its still lurking around...grrrr...

Whatever, I still get minor hesitation with a DP, TMIC, AP, and protune. Don't get your hopes up.

well, somewhere between that and an FP green setup, my hesitation went away.

if that helps anyone :lol:

car for sale. PM me!

Subara maps suck. I finally bit the bullet and got an AP and it helps but hope a protune will do better.

And I would bet you five bucks that any Subie reflash will KILL your gas milage. Mine went down after the reflash by almost 30% and still had stuh stuh stutter. The turbo is back up to nearly 27 mpg each tank with just a lousy stage one map.

Wait, there's a reflash for 08 models? What the heck? When did I miss that? I bought mine on March 29th....
I'm not sure about that anymore, maybe thats why the reflash our dealer has doesn't take on my ECU:confused:

Archived