LegacyGT.com

Mods on 2011 Legacy 2.5i Premium

Raptor might be able to help you with their supercharger kit. Be prepared to spend some $$$ iirc there kits for the previous Gen legacy were around $4k, and added 70 ish whp.

AVO made a turbo kit previously but I've not heard much about it.

If money isn't a factor for you, save your money and get a turbo car. You'll be happier in the long run with your mods and their effectiveness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

AVO made a turbo kit for the 06-09 2.5i Legacy/Outback, but did not make one for a 2010-2012 EJ253 2.5i. I inquired about it 5 years ago and the response was it doesn't fit and the exhaust/cross member is different for the 5th Gen. (they 2.5i 4th gen kit is modified to fit that generation from the Impreza 2.5RS kit they make) I think the 4th Gen kit sold poorly, so it probably put the nail in the coffin for additional 2.5i kits. Their was a some talk about AVO FB25 kit for the 13-14 Legacy's but I suspect that project is dead in the water as well. I haven't heard anything for years.

IMO if you can afford to drop $4k plus tuning/injectors for a turbo or supercharger kit, then you should be able to afford the cost of 5th Gen Legacy GT. The examples of the AVO turbo kits and Raptor Supercharger kits I have seen on this forum, a stock Legacy will be faster anyways.

Archived