LegacyGT.com

Advise selling my '08 LGT....

It is a sad day for me. Through a series of unfortunate circumstances, I have to sell my Subie.

Mileage is just under 50k for my Limited 2.5.

This is not a "For Sale" thread. I will start that later. Just looking for advise on whether I should sell it stock or with the mods I have done to it? If I were to try and sell it with the mods, where should I start, price wise?

Honestly, I had plans on keeping this car for a very very long time and hate to sell it but....

The upgrades were modest:

Cobb DP

Magnaflow Exhaust

ST Cobb Shifter

Shifter bushings

Infamous Stg2 E-Tune

KW Variant 2 Coilovers

18" Motegi Racing wheels.

All stock parts were not harmed and available to the buyer.

I would take off the cat-back and coilovers if you are mechanically inclined and able. Then keep the rest on it. Unless you find a prospective buyer right away and don't want the hassle of uninstalling parts
torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

Sell with your mods on. Looks like you have all the oem parts that you modded on hand.That is a big plus. Be ready to take a loss on your mods. You have very conservative mods. Think about a price that will sell your car,and be competitive with the other seller. Good luck.

Return it to stock if you're trading it in or selling to a dealer since you won't get anything back for your mods. Leave them on and work with the buyer on what to leave on if it's a private sale.

The closer to stock the better off you will be in the end. I've learned this from many cars.

The closer to stock the better off you will be in the end. I've learned this from many cars.

It depends on who you plan on selling the car to. If you're selling it to an enthusiast, they might pay a little extra for the mods since they don't have to do any of the work to install the mods themselves and both sides win.

It's always best to remove all mods and sell separately if you want to get maximum money back. Mods in general wont raise the price of a car. In many cases they will lower it or deter potential buyers.

I just bought one recently and was only looking for bone stock gt's.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

Archived