LegacyGT.com

Legacy's in Texas

kramm

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm living with a friend and his dad at their condo, till I get a paycheck or two, then plan on moving to somewhere in Uptown. Surprised to see this many responses, I almost feel like my leggy is pointless coming from midwest winters to here.

Edit: Has anyone had any experience with the Subaru Dealership off Lemmon?? I'm looking to get some warranty work done in the next couple of weeks and was planning on taking mine there.

Hey, kramm, welcome to DFW.

The dealership off Lemmon, Subaru of Dallas, used to be the premier Subaru dealership in the area. Then they moved a lot of the people to a new "flagship" store, Subaru of Plano. Both used to be enthusiast-friendly shops. But my impression is that they're now both rather plain dealerships with only average workmanship (your mileage will vary considerably).

For straightforward warranty work, you'll probably be fine. I can't recall any horror stories about Subaru of Dallas.

• 5 months later...

Executor485 sold his LGT for an F150.

I might actually finish my LGT early 2012, then completely open to meets. We had a big one a while ago, maybe 10 cars ish? Addison?

But yeah none of us compared to the coasts and snow belt. I miss that.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I'm living with a friend and his dad at their condo, till I get a paycheck or two, then plan on moving to somewhere in Uptown. Surprised to see this many responses, I almost feel like my leggy is pointless coming from midwest winters to here.

Edit: Has anyone had any experience with the Subaru Dealership off Lemmon?? I'm looking to get some warranty work done in the next couple of weeks and was planning on taking mine there.

I live in uptown. Place to be. PM me when you get here.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I'm around, live in Addison area-ish.....

Yeah I think we met at the last big Legacy meet? I commute to Farmers Branch twice a week for rugby, and several good friends live in Addison. Shoot me a PM, we'll grab a beer sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Minnesotan in Dallas..well Coppell..Legacy and Foz.....only used the awd last year when we had some freak snow/ice...i just use the foz now while my legger is the garage queen.

i'm up for a meet.

welcome to Big D (Big stripmallparkingloturbansprawl) lol

Austin is about an hour north of San Antonio. I've gotten to know a few of the Subaru people from NASIOC in Austin, San Antonio, etc. Not sure how many lurk/post in the Legacy forums unfortunately. You might want to ask the question directly to the San Antonio people there. As Someone who used to live in Chicagoland all I can say is I left for the same reasons as you and I have no regrets.

welcome to Big D (Big stripmallparkingloturbansprawl) lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Landofblandnewmoneymaterialism chainstoreschainrestaurants everythingisacopyofitself everyonethinkstheyarespecialandawesome-Dallas

Would live in Austin if I could talk my wife into it, but that's not going to happen. Only places we can realistically live are Dallas, NYC, and possibly Aspen if my company eventually grows into itself.

Archived