LegacyGT.com

Just got my 05 GT Ltd OBP!!!

wrx2blackGT

Just got her yesterday! I got it through my own dealership (planet subaru), and traded in my 02 white wrx. I love this car!! Highway ride and performance is just amazing. Rolling on the throttle at 80mph in 5th gear, just pulls and pulls. Soooo much different then even my modded wrx. It is already debadged, and getting tinted on Friday. Then my plans are accessport, tailight tint/film, uppipe, tmic, wheels suspension. We will see what changes as I go along :).

I look forward to lots of time spent on this fine forum!!!

I have pics I will post once I learn how.

Pics added!!

Thats my GT and my WRX together, I put the wrx pretty much back to stock.

Then a pic of my wrx, in full summer mode.

And my then my GT

Ill post more after she gets tinted tomorrow.

1064869144_my2rides2.JPG.3429974abcb60a97c413578f7ddbd872.JPG

newest.jpg.2f83e977bc24f923052ba16072c5bbd9.jpg

949239805_mygtside.JPG.e603a08579efb6df38fbb0f45cd8926a.JPG

Rock on..........Welcome to the crew man.....

My next gigs are gonna be the TMIC and such....

If you need docs on anything and are hunting around for mods, I've collected a bunch from diff members, made them into doc's...and stuck them on my site...prob save you some time =)

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/installs.htm

Enjoy the ride =)

You in sales over there at PS, or in service......if in service, I might have to come to you, it'd be nice to have a service guy that owns the car the he's gonna be work'n on for you...LOL

Def get those pics up...even if they do suck, it's always fun to check out others rides.....

Im in sales. But ill tell ya, they may be tough with mods and warranty, but the techs know there stuff very well back in service. I can try to help you out with anything I can, but theres not alot I can do with service. But I can always keep a good eye on your car while its here for you.

Pics are coming

Make sure you bring that whip to the NESIC "Wicked Big Meet '05" to be the largest subaru event in the northeast Do a search for it lotsa info in NASIOC as well. Im sure you already heard about it.

I just traded my stage 2 02 wrx for my LGT about 2 or 3 months ago, and was just as impressed, totally different car.

John D.

Thank you! My goal is a very smooth sleek look. Im holding off on the spoiler until i get further along with the exterior, to see if I want one after all. Aero spats will be on very soon, as with tail light tint. THEN i need to find a sweet looking black 18" wheel with a polished lip.

Any ideas? I found a Kazera wheel, but it is scarily cheap and doesnt really do it for me. The ssr sp1's i think? look better but still a little chunky looking. So far my favorite look is from the Works Meister, but they also cost a fortune but I think they look pretty damn hot.

Archived