Perrin TMIC

Perrin Turbo Inlet

AVO 245 LPH Fuel Pump

DW 750cc inj.

KStech 73mm CAI

Prodrive 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid

COBB BOV

AEM Wideband, STRi Boost + Oil Pressure

On 93 octane, car put down 354whp/350wtq.

Am I happy? Hell yes! The car drives beautifully. I have NEVER been happier with a car in my life. Thanks to Bryan @ BNR for building a great product, to Clark Turner for doing an amazing job and giving me exactly what I wanted, and to Ron Williams @ Raw Performance for the work he did to my car and for all he does for the Subaru community in the STL area. :)

Couldn't get a graph on file, just a picture. *It says 08 Spec B on the computer but that was wrong. LOL, so is the date.

*This graph shows WHP, RPM and boost. No WTQ is on that graph so you aren't seeing them cross.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/johnnymack73/P1030663.jpg

Car isn't very loud, EWG is dumped into the DP. Idles VERY quietly. The engine + car both look extremely stock (which is exactly what I wanted). The magic happens between 3500-6000 rpms. The 20G is an awesome, streetable turbo and the EWG helps it pull on the top end.

Questions? Ask away....

Oh man, that looks nice. :)

Things like this seriously make me rethink my position about staying "Stage II."

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

But what RPMS are those on the graph ? Yes beautiful curves. It helps little to know you have 350 whp and your nice flat wheel torque. But what if the rpms of your wheel torque are 4000 rpm and your car is an absolute pig before that ? I don't think that is the case but still what rpms do you hit peak boost ?

Good call recirculating the wastegate. People don't realize that even when you do that, you can still hear the gate open and it's still louder than an nternal gate. If it's plumbed back into the exhaust correctly it won't be a big restriction.

What was the overall boost curve?

On the search for a new DD...

x-axis, please! Boost curve? Looks about right for catless 20G, nice!

LOL. Legend, I know you like specifics! I'll see what I can get from Clark. All I got was that photo.

Damn. The photo cut out the RPM's on the bottom...Fisrt time on a dyno. Sorry.

Good stuff! I wonder what it could do without the heat and humidity. What do you think of that Cobb BOV? I'm considering that somewhere down the line and reviews are scarce.

It leaked from the factory, straight from the box. Had to silicone the trumpet piece + the allen bolts. Fixed. But it leaked. I'll write a review as soon as I run it atmospheric so I can hear it. Its set at 100% recirc. now.

Nice (I suspect)!!! But, please provide an actual graph indicating TQ. Something's screwy.

I'd also like to get some feedback as to how this is driving if that's also the road tune particularly since your're pretty much at max HP on a TMIC from more opinions.

:)

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

That graph shows WHP, RPM and boost. No WTQ is on that graph so you aren't seeing them cross. I can't provide anything else. Nobody who got tuned was given anything. We all took pics of our final number.

The car drives like stock until 3500 rpms then the witchcraft happens. Boost comes on VERY smooth, wastegate sounds beautiful and I couldn't be happier.

I'll take a log and post it if that will help...

I'll upload the video tomorrow.

Archived